Reviews for Chicken Soup Won't Heal the Soul
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wonderful story! I enjoyed it!
Love of Hatred chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This story, wow, I can see this as a real scene in the movie. Grace's concerns for Jake fit her so well in this and Neytiri's responses were perfect XD.
celestial1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Aww, cute! I loved Grace as Mother Hen in the movie. She may have a tough exterior but she's soft and chewy inside!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Is this a one-shot? Its not completed.

Anyway, great first chapter.
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Very interesting. I liked it, however, it was way too short!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
i love this! i hope there's more!
Matt87 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Your one shots are always really well written. You always bring great insight into Jake and Neytiri. And this time with Grace.

That said I hope you haven't abandoned Neytiri in Heat. :-P

thanks for this and looking forward to the next one.
Serena530 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was nice to read. Well it wasn't nice that Jake got sick, but I like the idea of it. That he's sick because he'snot taking care of his human body properly and the stress of being a spy when doesn't want to be. Not to mention falling for Neytiri and stressing over what would happen or not happen with that situation when his three months were over.

I just went back and read the description to this and saw that you said it could be a one shot or have more to it. I really hope that you add more to it. It would be interesting to find out when he got sick. Like was he still in his avatar body when he started to not feel well? Or did he come back to his human body and woke up that way? Also it would be nice to know how the people at Hometree take his not waking up and learning that he's sick. And to know Neytiri's thoughts while he's sick and watching over his Na'vi body. Oh and how Jake is handling the sickness as well. I really like his reaction and thoughts at the beginning.

So I'm hoping inspiration hits with this story and there is more to come, but if not- then that's okay too. It was nice.

Happy writing.)
E. Taylor chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Okay...I really really should be doing my homework...but this was too good not to review. I loved it. And for some reason the image of Grace making chicken soup cracks me up, but maybe that's just me. Great story!
angelwing24 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Im not getting tired of you writing this

Actually i love it!

Please keep going!
Tethir chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
A fine addition to your amazing stories. I love your stuff, keep it up
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was wonderful, I loved it. Please tell me it isn't a one-shot! Jake angst is always good, gimme more. :o)
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Simply beautiful. I loved Neytiri and Grace's interactions, and the way that both didn't explicately say it but they both care for Jake a lot. Very well written, I really enjoyed it! c: Though I don't think Grace knew about the bulldozers (I have to see the movie again to make sure).
TopKat90 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hi! I just have to say that this is too good to be a one shot! I like the way Neytiri reacts to Grace's questioning. I can so see her thinking that the problem is on Graces end! lol

"He's happy whne he's with us." or "I can only watch him here." Those line seem to be in charicter to me.

I also liked that way you handeled Neytiri's understanding of Avatars/Dreamwalkers. In the movie I got the impression that they grasped the part that the Skyperson behind the avatar was one person useing 2 bodies, but they don't seem to comprehend that the Dreamwalker has to return to the human body at the end of the day. I keep half expect her to tell Grace that he should just stay with the Na'vi full time!