Reviews for Our Friendship
Mitoki-hime chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
i relly love your story I want to see what personality you gave vanillaXD
OrpheumZero chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Another nice chapter. I wonder if Mallow's experience in his new home will have him try and clean up the town in some way, at least make it less depressing.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how Vanilla is, pre-amnesia.

By the way, I just updated my Steambot story, you should check it out if you haven't already. :D (Shameless plug :P)
OrpheumZero chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Neat idea, exploring the past of the two more in depth. True, Mallow does pretty much get forgotten after his scene with Connie in the Grand Finale (hell, she literally drops his poor ass after Vanilla pops the balloon, lol)

Personally I had figured that Vanilla was about 17-18 in the game, given several of the references to him not being old enough to drink or 'party' with the ladies (suprising they could get away with that in a T-rated game).

If you've been reading my story, I think you'll probably like to know that Mallow's part will play a more defining role in helping Vanilla with his amnesia (something I felt the game didn't really resolve even though you had the choice to choose Vanilla's past, it didn't change him much).
Faire Du Leche-Vitrines chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh, this looks really good! And you're right, the game seemed to leave off Mallow. Please update soon. :]