Reviews for London and Kendrick's Suicide Table
D4nP0tter chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Interesting turn of events in this chapter. I'm glad the boys have been able to escape from the clutches of their seemingly over-protective father!

I like the reasoning for the 'HooliganZ' name. Kind of remeniscient of 'The Hardy Boyz' - Paul & Brian are shaping up to be that kind of pairing. Young, rebellious, free. Almost antiheroes in the sense that they are breaking away from Hunter's protection. I also like that they are running away from Hunter, as soon I assume he will become a Hunter of them!

"(gets shot for the stupid cliché)" I'm assuming this is an A/N (author's note) rather than being part of the message that they sent to Surge. As such, I would usually expect to see things like this at the end of the chapter. Also, if you're recognising something as a cliche, then maybe try changing it for something more original.

I like how this story can be interpreted as almost a 'coming of age' story - they're both 17, trying to find their way in life; I think the "born to breathe" line fits well with this idea. But then there is also an undercurrent of mystery, something darker is festering beneath the surface. Who is HBK? What does he want with all of these young males? I don't think I like HBK yet - I don't know if I'm supposed to or not, but as his intentions are still unclear I'm finding it hard to like him. Hell, we haven't even met him yet! I guess that dark feeling stems from the title too - 'Suicide Table' just gives me images of a torture chamber, or a suicide pact between all of these friends. Maybe something to do with the occult? I don't know, I'll just have to read on!

Great second chapter, I'm intrigued to see where this one is heading!
D4nP0tter chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wow dude, really creepy atmosphere you've created with that last line! It's kinda disjointed, which is an obvious writing choice, and it really adds to the sense of unease surrounding this creepy situation. Kinda makes it uncomfortable to read - possible foreshadowing to an uncomfortable storyline? I guess I'll find out... Paul and Brian seem to be narrating the story themselves, but then also there is an omniscient voice in there too who, I assume later on, can stare deep into their souls... Very intriguing. I look forward to reading more :)
takers dark lover chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Wow this just keeps getting wilder. Now Shawn is doing this becauseof Hunter right? What did Hunter do? Did I miss something?
takers dark lover chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
It's is good to see an update for this story. Shawn is up to no good I just don't know what it is. Can't wait to see what is going with the Hardys. And wow Brian and Paul what are they in for now what is Shawn having them do?
Hardly Here chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Oh, my...

Shawn is so goshdarn CREEPY in this! But then he makes them say they love him... and it seems so pathetic it's sad :( aww

and WOWEE that hypnotism stuff was crazy. Loved it, and their weird personality changing things as well, that whole idea is epic.

I love your characterisation of Londrick too - they seem so, well, innocent. Like they're still just boys, which makes the whole thing that much more creepy. I like it muchly!

cheerio!
redsandman99 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Wow. Awesome chapter
Hardly Here chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
This is IN-SANE. Love it, totally. I haven't seen the two movies you mentioned at the beginning but I think I might just have to now.

It's kind of really creepy, which I like. And Brian and London just seem so... perfect. In mean in the way you describe them.

Shawn's a bit of a crazy too, I love him. I mean, I don't love him but I love... the awesomeness... of the character?

John's brief scene was quite, quite intriguing as well. I like this very muchly.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Wow. A lot to swallow for one chap, but I like it. Things aren't going to get any less tangled with this one.
takers dark lover chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Well things are coming togather now. Does he know Brian and Paul came from Hunter? Can't wait for more.
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Great chapter.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
I still LOVE this story and I can't wait to read more!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Well. I think it's interesting, how Ashley and Hunter have that connection through their mutual rebellions. And I don't think running off is a good idea, but it's something she has to learn on her own.
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Well now Ashly has run away what will Hunter and Stephine do? Will Brian and Paul be glad she is there? I know I will have to wait to see. Hope to see a update soon.
redsandman99 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Well it was definitely interesting to see things from Ashley's point of view.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 3/14/2010