Reviews for What is He?
Ranoko chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
X3 This. This is sweet, and crazy fun, and very well portrayed! You've done a great job with keeping everyone intact (as much as they ever were), and sharing a bit more of their story. Twas much fun!
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was awesome, truly spectacular, if you could see my face right now, you would see that I'm smiling, which is odd considering that I was so angry about, uhm, two seconds before reading this. So, I must thank you.
kyos.minion chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I'm with you. Alice shouldn't of left. And if she did, Hatter should of followed like he did in the syfy version. *nod nod*
random reader chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love your fic! I have always hated the ending too. I was expecting the Hatter to turn up at the boat also.
My sisters say the Hatter doesn't love Alice, and I can't convince them otherwise. Oh well...
WeasleyGrangerPotter chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved this! It was amazing and I found it fitted in really well. Amazing!
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was so cute and well written, I love it!

I feel like you perfectly captured the Hatter's maddness perfectly and Alice is truly the only one who can bring him back from those times.

ihaznoideawuttowrite chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
totally agree with you, except not a ship, but a ginormous tea tray!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hear, hear. (Or is it here, here?)

kateandharvey chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Yay! That was wonderful! It seemed like the story ended too soon, though! I would LOVE to see a few chapters added to this, but all in all it was a great story. Good job!
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
absolutely adorable! this was positively darling, and most definitely one of the best renditions of alice in wonderland that i've read :) :) :)

BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I think we can agree that the ending was absolute BS. Just... not right. But this is such a good fanfiction they should make a maddeningly FANTASTIC sequel (and defy sequel stereotyping) based on this story.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
why, he's her hatter, of course.

sesshoumarucrazy chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Love it! This would've been a great ending for the movie instead of the real one. I agree, why did he have to end it typical disney style? Keep up the good work!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
...You are a wonderful, wonderful person.

I mean it.
ShatteredRhapsody chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh goodness, that really was precious.