Reviews for Being a Yakuza's Bride
mia chapter 1 . 2/24
Yes i like it so i will finish reading that'll you for updating so fast
Kittens Kat chapter 23 . 1/13
AWESOME!
love love love kxz chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
I Knew IT! tomatoes are fruits.
fiddys chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
Was really good, you did a great job.(:
heads up chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Someone might copy your story.

u/4415629/Mzzz-Tiffy

When looking into their profile, this person as a list of stories they will"write"(copy). They only change the title and characters but when looking at the summary it's word by word of your story.
Head's Up chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I just want to let you know, that some one might copy your story as their own.

u/4415629/Mzzz-Tiffy

When you look into their profile they have a list of stories they will be "writing"(coping) and Yours is one of them, you can tell by the summary, and the barely change title. Only thing that will change will be the characters.

They already copy another author work "Taste of your Lips by PhoenixDiamond.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
Woow loved it !
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Well you are my own Icha Icha Paradise. Here iam reading this in my break of work in public, I feel like Kakashi hehe.
jj chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
very nice i like your writing style and the way the story has so many unexpected twists
jj chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
nice first chappi
luv100icloud.co chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
I'm enjoying the story even though I'm not that familiar with the hooked on fics about the yakuza since reading viewfinder even though I never used to like crime stories that your writing.I am happy you made parts of fic .
Hayashi Yuuki chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
For the Chinese, it should be gei nin. The ones in the story were directly translated, which changed the meaning of here into literally 'this place'. Other than that, nice story!
KrazyKay24 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014