Reviews for Being a Yakuza's Bride
ahans1b chapter 23 . 1/11
This story was amazing! Entertaining the entire time. Going to read the sequel now.
The Yaoi MatchMaker chapter 23 . 1/1
Please update. I love the story so much.
Shikome chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
Omygosh! Someone kill that bitch already. I'm just halfway reading this chapter and I already want to review because I want her dead. How dare she?
Great villain btw. Annoying and an idiot, love obsessed girl.
Shikome chapter 9 . 12/9/2016
Hm. At this point, I could say Neji and Naruto knew each other better compare to Sasuke and Naruto's. Naruto didn't really know anything about Sasuke. Yet. And Sasuke, I think he knew enough of Naruto because he investigated it? I think its written on Naruto's resume too xD. But they're not still comfortable. I hope in the next chapters Naruto and Sasuke will be comfortable and closer. Not just some playboy Sasuke and naive Naruto.
sakujun chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
You know this story is very interesting, but there so many wrong things happening here that I'm not sure if I should keep reading it. First Naruto was almost rape by a bunch of guys a Sasuke end ups taking advantage of a drugged and sexually assaulted person (so by all means Sasuke raped Naruto since he was in no shape of mind to give consentiment and just minutes before this Naruto almost got **rape**!), I almost couldn't belive this ... who the hell in their right mind does that to someone who went through such a horrible experience? So what Sasuke did wasn't so different them what those guys tried to do with Naruto. Second, after going through such a traumatic expirience Naruto tries to forget all this and move on with his life ... them he's again assaulted by Sasuke who thinks he "owns" Naruto (this is something I hate in the yaoi universe, the idea that possessiveness and aggression is cute/romantic or a way of expressing "love"). Third, another thing that I hate in many yaoi stories that have semes (as Sasuke in this story) is how they never listen or respect the uke, the seme do what he wants, when he wants and the way he wants, and more often them not the uke ends up being raped by the seme and people make it seem as okay/normal or some sort of bizarre "love", or the seme being unable to cope with "jealousy" or whatever other excuse. Sadly enough it looks like this story is taking the same turn (a seme that thinks he owns the uke, that only his desires matters, that don't allow the uke to find out what he feels and IF the uke whats to be in this sort of relationship. Then the uke ends up being mistrated, abuded in many shapes and forms and even with this not so nice/not so cute/not so gentle/not so loving things happening to them they end up "falling in love" with the abusive/agressive/egoistical (and many more adjetives) seme, as if everything is okay as long as the seme deep down inside just didn't know how to express his "love" and need to be loved and understood u.u
I know this is only fiction, but to me is really disturbing and bizarre to see how many stories uses this elements as something "good", and how many people actually find this romantic or in any thing positive in such terrible situations.

I really think that the general idea of your story is great, you wrote this super well, but I'm tired of stories that in one way or another try to pass this kind of things as normal, romantic, cute or even acceptable. It wasn't my intention to offend you in any way or form, I hope you (and others as well) see this as a construtive criticism. Sorry for so much rant in this review, but I wanted to share this with you :)
(sorry for any grammatical error as well)
Best wishes to you and good luck with all your stories!
miriamor85 chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
hello love the story and im loking fower to reading the chasing eden continue
DnMikado chapter 23 . 5/11/2016
Loved it! Really interesting! I kind of hoped that it would be longer and that we get to read more about Narutos relationship with his new found family
Terragon-dono chapter 23 . 4/26/2016
Fuck...You got me so fucking scared in the last chapter before epilogue I almost cried
Fi Suki Saki chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
I almost wanted to immediately comment on chapter 22 and say "WHAT THE F*CK?!"

And i notice that there's next chapter for epilogue. Nice...! #half sarcasm half serious

Thrre's sequel, right?

i might read it now or later...

Anyway, it was great fic!
makes me want to read more fic with possessive Sasuke or secretly unexpectedly rich Naruto! XD
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
I really hope that they killed Sakura and that naruto doesn't get rape
Crimson cat angel chapter 23 . 1/3/2016
Love1
OrangeJellyfish chapter 23 . 12/18/2015
;-; beautiful...
OrangeJellyfish chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
Gaa-chan! :D
OrangeJellyfish chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Then u better fight for him!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
;-; fucking slut messed everything up ...
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »