Reviews for Nothing Leaves
Tracy chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I loved this! Really well written. Well done
SimOph52 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That was lovely. I can totally see this happening and it is well rooted in their characters. Why haven't they hired you to write on the show yet? haha

Good work.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That's as good an explanation of life after death as I have ever heard. And I don't see how it could offend either rational empiricists or fundamentalist either way. Beautiful.
daisy07 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
What a lovely, uplifting story. Your Bones is very true to form, and her explanation of the first law of thermodynamics to help Booth in his grief is just perfect. BTW I love that poem too.
The Rose of the Rush chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh, that almost made me cry! So beautiful, and that's one of my favorite poems too.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I was just thinking that I had not heard from you in w ahile... Almost Pm'ed you, for that matter. Good to see another story from you (the Bones forum is to busy to search for the really good stuff like yours). I loved this whole entry. I love their interaction and how no one thinks it's odd that she would stay to the very end of the service with Booth. The poem is excellent too. For some reason it reminds me of the work of Edna St. Vincent Millay. Have you read her? I can PM some recs if you like. Thanks for another great story!
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aw, that was so sweet. I loved it so much!
Sacrum chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Beautifully written and completely in character. I could see this being in the show for real.
aadams00 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Simply beautiful.
thisgirltries chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
The law of conservation of energy made me smile, my environmental science is discussing it this week...

This is beautifully written, not that it was unexpected. (:

Amazing job, really. 3
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This piece had a sort of profound beauty about it. Even the author's note was beautiful to read, but I'm sorry to read about your friend, I hope everything's okay.

Her explanation about the transformation of energy throughout the universe was brilliantly written, and oh-so-very Brennan. You wrote the funeral scene and the BB interaction brilliantly. I loved it.

This has to be one of my favourite pieces, even though it's sad and reminds me of certain things. Maybe that's why it is. It was brilliant :)

Taylor.
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Beautiful in a way which is distinctly yours and, as ever, full of soul. :)

Seems strange to have a 'favourite story' being one about death, but in a way your work never really seems to be about grief, but about the hope that follows it so maybe there is some logic there. 3
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This made me cry. I am actually crying. And I don't cry often while I read ;) it was wonderful, sweet and sad, heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time, I can't explain why, I just feel that. You did a wonderful job as always, I really love your writing style.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is beautiful and poignant and incredibly moving.

I loved it 3
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I'm really glad with your 'conservation of energy' inclusion. That is exactly what I believe when it comes to death. It's really nice to know that someone else has thought of it to.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2