Reviews for Kookaburra
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Don't know who kooksburra is, but now I'm afraid of him.

Sad haunting angst story, thanks for the read.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That was a good story.
RowenaR chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh wow, that kinda... blew me away. It's so painful how screwed up both Mac and Dick are and self-aware and cuttingly true Mac is in her self-assesment and in that of Dick's state of mind. It was... awesome :)
LookingforNirvana chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Awesome story, I loved it. Hope you write more 3
madilover chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I really liked this. I think you got inside Mac's mind really well and the image of Dick on that bench is really sobering (I know, Dick? Doing something that's sobering? Ironic, right? LOL) Anyway, I would love to see a follow up of this from Dick's perspective, like what he's thinking about on the bench and does he notice that she's watching him? Does he ever find her when she's in some sort of secret place she goes so people don't realize she isn't okay but she allows herself not to be okay? I don't know if that made any sense, it's 1 a.m., but if you could do a follow up, that would be awesome. Great story! Keep on writing! :)
Marte chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Beautifully written :) I really feel the show (and yes, I am aware that it was named after Veronica, but still... :) ) dwelled too little on the loss and other feelings both Mac and Dick must have had after Cassidy died. So I love your take on things :)