Reviews for A DAY APART: Missing EC Scenes from 816, 'LA'
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Too great writing, it's just amazing
augus10 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Love your story, it was a great read.
Liphuggers chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
A job very well done! Amazing really. It was very Eric and Calleigh! I enjoyed reading it, and was hoping you'd continue with the phone sex. Ah well, there is always another fic! Can't wait to see what else you have planned!
Luv4Hiphuggers chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
What a fantastic fic! It totally filled in the E/C gaps in a disappointing CSI Miami episode. I loved the "Tell Calleigh I said hi" moment between Horatio and Eric - I could *so* picture Horatio smirking and Eric blushing just the way you described. And the sexy bantering between Eric and Calleigh made me grin like a little kid. Their almost-phone-sex late-nite conversation was a hoot, and their welcome-back lovemaking was deliciously STEAMY. You've got a real talent for writing the CSI Miami characters, especially Eric and Calleigh. Thanks for sharing your story with us, and I can't wait for your next fic!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Let me just say...Bravo! You read my mind about the show, there could have been a phone call or a text, but there was nothing. I was a little bit of a disappointment, it could have been better. I won't complain though...I would like to say thanks though for a great read as usuall you give us great reads. Thanks for taking the time to do so. Take care!
ielto chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
liked it! story was cute:)
Monica1604 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I had a really tough day, so thanks for this story. It helped me to relax a bit. It was nice to read something so sweet and hot at the same time. Good job :)
MsSat chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
OMG! This is another hot, steamy, and great story by you! I love reading it! Very well done...
Rosalie Duquesne chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
aw...i loved this :)

the text messages and calls were too cutee !

great job !