Reviews for Crossing the Line
Nikki chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
You should continue, It's so good! :)
Biscuitswhere chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Wut teh?... Am I possesed of somethin? -EFF MY CURIOSITY! XC-
2awesome4u11 chapter 27 . 10/30/2012
I LIKE ZOMBIE KILLING LEN THE BEST
AyutaYutyl chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
Aww, sucks how you won't continue with this... zombie pwnage Len is... something you don't really see everyday, but hey, I'm not complaining. The story was epic, and looked so promising, too... I wanted to see you complete this, but not if it meant getting you stressed out.
Hope to see more of your writing in the future, keep it up! :)
D chapter 27 . 8/4/2012
i can't wait for the next chapter you and your story are awesome :)
blackdisk chapter 27 . 11/6/2011
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! why did you stop writeing the awsome bad ass len zombie! it was so freakin good and is the only bad ass len story ive been able to find :( if at all possible please please continue to write it. please? any way nice storys i like them all alot.
Hatsunation chapter 27 . 11/6/2011
Totally excellent!

Keep up the good work!~
Hatsunation chapter 25 . 11/4/2011
Reading this made me want to start writing a fanfic I had an idea for but was too lazy to write.

Surprisingly similar in a way ecept God made a guest appearance (he was pretty jerky though) then there were mutans and Koreans bombing Tokyo with nuclear rockets.

Random right?
Hatsunation chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
LOLOLOLOLO!

I loved this chapter SOO much!

My bro just kept coming over reading everything because of my super loud laughter.

Your stories really remind me of my twin brother alot especially this chapter with the singing while killing zombies and such.

I swear if there was a zombie invasion he'd be just like that.

Please keep writing super funny shit like this it makes me want to cry from laughing so hard :3
Hatsunation chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Woah, this sort of reminds me of my own twin brother, except he's not angry and hates me, people just thing there's something wrong with him.

he almost got sent off to an asylum but I stopped them and now he has to get visited by a therapist that I tried to maim with a knitting needle. :P

Lot's of emotions in this chapter though, it really makes me feel sad.
Naty17 chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
Probably the most... different set of one-shots I've seen...

At first, it was super cute, but then, after a while, it got really violent... a little disturbing... poor step-dad! And am I the only one who has sympathy for the zombies?

Let's hope the next set of one-shots aren't as... killable...

My favorite so far, btw, was the one where Rin used Len as a substitute for Kaito, and then they read each others diaries, and Len gets angry and rapes Rin n' all?

Speaking of rape... I forget his name now... (4-letter word, starts with K... right?) So... you two are related? And... you seriously rape him?
KaZeKaeRu1307 chapter 27 . 8/28/2011
OMG! i am so in love with the latest chapters. i am super interested in the plot.. i love how you make Len so kickass all the time.. it makes me swoon! hahah!

please update soon..