Reviews for Not in the Job Description
kelpiejh chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
I like the whole snake connection she makes!
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I agree. Wizards are absolutely useless when stripped of their wands wwwwww
I love your Sakura. She is so baddass XD
I have come to love Alastor/Sakura interaction too. I enjoyed their banter (or bicker?) A lot ;)
I hope you will still continuing this. *pray
Freddie4153 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
CONTINUE THIS STORY I'VE SEEN TOO MANY STORIES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED IN A YEAR! IT IS SO ANNOYING!
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Please update soon

A little note about comment 2) in note at bottom. The 3rd Shinobi war took place about the time Kakashi became a jounin. Sakura would have been a baby or not even born yet at that point.
sapphirewitch565 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
*Sigh* That's right Sakura. It's ALWAYS snakes. Orochimaru, Voldermort, King Cobra, Jafar .etc.
Daaviiee chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Oooh and already I'm interested with this story. I can't wait for more.
Lunardragon33 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
update soon
Byakusharinnegan chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Snakes are awesome...until they become pedophilic...
asdfghjkl chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
PLEASE UPDAAAAAATE!
Animelover351 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
ah i really like this story, and i really like how Sakura is all bada**. please update!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Update PWEETY PWEASE. I'll give you a cyber lollipop.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
More plz
Nikooru-sama chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Update soon please! :D
Parpallee chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
i've been reading this story for some time using my cell phone and for some reason i couldn't review from it. plus i didn't have a pc then. _ anyway, i love your story! it is well written and well thought of. the plot is interesting and your writing style is intriguing. the way you portray the characters is great and i hope you complete this story. please update soon and keep up the good work. .
I'm-So-Fancy chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Please update soon! I was hoping for Sakura to be like, younger than them or only a little older, then the HP guys would be like 'She's just a child BLAH BLAH BLAH'