Reviews for Liminal
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 6 . 9/13
I love music i have music for my mood swings so that you made playlist to every chapter it is amazing i love it
And FOREVER chapter 41 . 9/12
omg T_T I can't believe this story is over! this was such an amazing, wonderful, beautiful journey! I loved every second of this story *.* it was just so good! Its one to remember! thank you so much for this piece of art, I'm serious. late nights and early mornings, and every spare second in between for this! and when I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about it lol.
I'm going to creep thru ur page now for ur other stories lol.
and I can't believe u got to meet Rickman in person, just not fair! lol lucky lucky..
And FOREVER chapter 40 . 9/12
beautiful chapter! love seeing them get married *.*
And FOREVER chapter 39 . 9/11
o.o the end?! already? but.. but... it can't be! I forgot to mention that I love the chess board *.* and the little white hero who saved the day!
And FOREVER chapter 38 . 9/11
this labor of love was worth every minute so far *.* I need to give more reviews, but I get so wrapped up I forget xD excellent chapter!
And FOREVER chapter 33 . 9/10
man I'm loving this story so much *.*
And FOREVER chapter 27 . 9/9
hmm, I'm missing something.. I can't figure out why she grabbed him and ran like that. but excellent chapter!
And FOREVER chapter 26 . 9/9
omg this had me laughing!
And FOREVER chapter 10 . 9/7
phew! this was intense at the end! loved it!
And FOREVER chapter 7 . 9/6
this is a wonderfully beautiful story so far, I'm loving it!
Ahem27 chapter 13 . 8/14
Ha, I love the alliteration in this chapter! I feel like this characterization of Snape, or any really, would be fond of it.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 7/30
this was a fun and light read. The characters behaved a bit OOC here and there, and sometimes the endless singing and music quotations are a bit cringey/HighSchoolMusical, and the addition of random blonde American milkmaid exchange student didn't add value to the story, but still a fun read. Recommended if you want a Sweet Slightly Awkward Severus.
Sorry OCD chapter 31 . 7/17
Have enjoyed this story, however do find areas a wee bit inconsistant. Lilys bone was nevwr going to work as she was not a descendant to the Peverell line, that came through James!
But my pet peeve (which occurs in many HP stories) is the mixing up of Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley shops. Drives me nuuuuuts.
Dunno if you're still writing (hope you are you've got a wonderful style) but always something to keep in mind for the HP maniacs like me ;)

Great story! Recommend the read
gisela19wwe chapter 41 . 7/2
I know has been years since you wrote this fic but I have to tell you that this was so romantic and I am glad I found your history !
potterfangirl21 chapter 42 . 6/10
THIS STORY WAS SO FREAKING GOOD!
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »