Reviews for Liminal
elizabethrose1974 chapter 42 . 12/27/2017
it took a couple days to read but I soooooo love this story! please have a sequel soon! love you!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/25/2017
Thank you for writing an amazing story, it was wonderful to see Severus's character development and the development their relationship. Thank you again, from your new fan
Angela.Rayleon chapter 16 . 11/19/2017
This chapter always, ALWAYS, gets me. You have me so hooked from the first chapter and then I go into the water works by the letter, and then awing at the hug, to laughing at Snapes words, to smiling at the end. Gosh you and your beautiful writing. Is is why I always come back to this story. Songs and all.
Novel's addict chapter 42 . 11/19/2017
I liked the how the relationships evolved and loved the tiny details... this was a good one thank you
Angela.Rayleon chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I've always loved this story, so beautiful. I can't wait to read it again, I think I read it at least twice a year...if not more.
JennKM chapter 18 . 11/18/2017
I am only on chapter 18... but this story already has my heart. I’m speeding along hoping to binge read it all today. I cried at Hermione’s parents letter, I loved Snape’s compassion for her that day... just beautiful.
Lyla chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Something always brings me back to this...I've read your fan fiction over 10 times now. And I just keep coming back to this beautiful masterpiece. I'm here yet again to read, admire, cry, laugh, and fall in love all over again.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2017
;-)
I really enjoyed your story, thanks so much for writing it!
vickety chapter 41 . 9/10/2017
This was wonderful! Thank you so much!
One question: Why isn't Lucius Malfoy in jail? Before Severus took his magic he was fighting on LV's side. Other than that this story is just about perfect.
vickety chapter 15 . 9/8/2017
If you still read reviews, thanks for this story!
Tess V chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Reading this years ago, it never occurred to me, but reading this fic now, after graduating college with a teaching degree, I cannot fathom any school participating in an exchange program with another school that is currently in the middle of a war that often puts students in danger (as the school and even the headmaster were in danger). Nor do I see anyone from Hogwarts wanting to put any more students in danger than there currently are. Anyway...more reading, because I've always loved this story.
Lenna Sivewright chapter 42 . 8/2/2017
I really loved this thankyou for writing so well, I enjoyed every chapter. Keep up the good work. Very jealous of you meeting Alan Rickman one day I hoped I would get the chance to but alas...
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 42 . 7/16/2017
Hey :-). This is so good. I have finished reading this and I feel as if I have lost a dear friend. I will certainly miss this story and probably read it millions of time . You are too good. Hope you continue writing forever. Well done and thanks for sharing :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2017
I had to chuckle reading this chapter now after Beauty and the Beast has been released ;-) Totally hearing Emma's singing of the Belle reprise in my head!
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Such an enjoyable read. Great balance of fluff and drama. The musical component was fun (Definitely had me adding songs to playlists... I totally forgot about Avenue Q. lol) Thanks for sharing your creativity! xo, J
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »