Reviews for Liminal
gisela19wwe chapter 41 . 7/2
I know has been years since you wrote this fic but I have to tell you that this was so romantic and I am glad I found your history !
potterfangirl21 chapter 42 . 6/10
THIS STORY WAS SO FREAKING GOOD!
brookie88 chapter 10 . 5/13
How freaking cute is snape in this chapter. I am loving this story. Very different than anything else I’ve read in this ship
SPgaia chapter 42 . 4/8
I loved this story! Thank you so much!
AngelDragon1976 chapter 42 . 4/2
My daughter just found this story, and thus I got to read it. Thank you for this beautiful story.. I loved the triumphs along with the negatives. Just Wow! Thank you.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 41 . 3/25
Just read this again...love. it even better the second time around!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 42 . 12/27/2017
it took a couple days to read but I soooooo love this story! please have a sequel soon! love you!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/25/2017
Thank you for writing an amazing story, it was wonderful to see Severus's character development and the development their relationship. Thank you again, from your new fan
Angela.Rayleon chapter 16 . 11/19/2017
This chapter always, ALWAYS, gets me. You have me so hooked from the first chapter and then I go into the water works by the letter, and then awing at the hug, to laughing at Snapes words, to smiling at the end. Gosh you and your beautiful writing. Is is why I always come back to this story. Songs and all.
Novel's addict chapter 42 . 11/19/2017
I liked the how the relationships evolved and loved the tiny details... this was a good one thank you
Angela.Rayleon chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
I've always loved this story, so beautiful. I can't wait to read it again, I think I read it at least twice a year...if not more.
JennKM chapter 18 . 11/18/2017
I am only on chapter 18... but this story already has my heart. I’m speeding along hoping to binge read it all today. I cried at Hermione’s parents letter, I loved Snape’s compassion for her that day... just beautiful.
Lyla chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Something always brings me back to this...I've read your fan fiction over 10 times now. And I just keep coming back to this beautiful masterpiece. I'm here yet again to read, admire, cry, laugh, and fall in love all over again.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2017
;-)
I really enjoyed your story, thanks so much for writing it!
vickety chapter 41 . 9/10/2017
This was wonderful! Thank you so much!
One question: Why isn't Lucius Malfoy in jail? Before Severus took his magic he was fighting on LV's side. Other than that this story is just about perfect.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »