Reviews for Too Late
Salofody chapter 5 . 1/4/2019
This was totally not what I was expecting when I read this. Then I did a double take and saw that this was labeled as a dramahorror. So obviously the story clearly captured the the dark side of obsession. Like my gosh I got the chills reading this, I thought maybe it would have a positive ending but it was just as sickening. It was also bitter sweet since it seemed like such a happy family but it was formed out of something so horrible. Diffinity props to writing such a good horror story and unique. The details of the process were just so emotional to witness happening to Sakura and the development of Kiba's delusional obession was nerve-wracking. I only wished things could have been a good ending (that last ray of hope truly had me woke). Like Kiba getting help and they mend their relationship properly. Great work! I enjoyed reading it for what's it worth.
Lonewolf1836 chapter 5 . 8/21/2018
Wow that was quite the twist in tge plot i dint expect in the last chapter liked how it came out
ultrachols chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
it's a garbage story . kiba garbage rape sakura
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
Well...this was definitely a unique KibaSaku fic. I did find it interesting to see the Stockholm syndrom played out though. Very thorough and detailed about the way it works and how the victim feels or reacts. And of course the things the captor does as well. I read a fic about Sasori and Sakura in which she fell victim to the same syndrom (the fic has a lot of action and plot development to it though, as it spans out on some other stuff and didn't explain the syndrom so much). In case you are interested in it, its name is Zero Hour by Renaerys. Has 23 chapters to it, plus a prequel and a sequel.

Anyway, good job on this story. It was very well written .
sonepandaothers chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
I HATE KIBA SO FRIGGIN MUCH! Like honestly this story made me hate him. Love the writing like dam you're an AMAZING writer but hated, HATED kinda in this story. He just ughhh that is not okay. Keeping someone against their will is horrible. What he did to Sakura is just disgusting. Hate him in his story. Amazing writing though!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
Cool !

(Could you do one when natsu is in heat and he wants Lucy please)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
Mind blown! What kind of ending was that! I mean i loved it dont get me wrong but man didnt see that coming.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
Whoa... this story was alot heavier than I thought it would be but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It's definitely one of the most original on this site.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
O.M.G.
Animaman chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
Wow, pretty dramatic ending, and while well written, could have used either another chapter or a one shot sequel to where Kiba starts to notice Sakura having a mind of her own again, especially around their friends, but notices that she is still with him, still wanting a family, that it would be enough for him to feel guilty for pretty much having to pretty much brainwash Sakura into loving him, or if he's too stubborn to admit it, have it where Tsume and Hana pick up the signs, especially if Kiba's approach violates Inuzuka clan laws so many ways, that they ask Kiba if he really loves Sakura, does he want to treat her like a wife who has been programmed to love him or love her enough to where he can start treating her like an equal and prove that he can love her and be as loyal to her as she has been to him by deciding to be a loving husband without having to go back to resort to drugging her into loving him. Basically, have him have a test of morality to where does he want to really be like that one guy Sakura read about that pretty much used fear and low dirty tactics to get a wife or wants to become the guy he should have been while Sakura was still drugged, but was too busy making sure to make her feel a bit trapped when she had his kids.
skydancer2ooo chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Kinda drugged and raped not only Sakura's body but her mind. He took away her free will and her choices. This is disgusting. It was well written with a very immoral ending. Kiba deserved to have his ads kicked. Anyone who can mind rape the woman he claims to 'love' along with the mind's of his' friends' is no friend but a parasite. I hate I spent time reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
love this
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
shit, this story gave me the chills
Celery24 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Great writing! I love stories in this genre
Person chapter 5 . 7/15/2013