Reviews for Pactio Quindecim!
Sanguinis13 chapter 3 . 6/12
Pretty good story so far, I hope you continue it.
Hope to see more, (fat chance).
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Thus far, I'm preferring the older version, no offense. It had some real originality and humor born from that. This so far reads like 93% of all Negima crossovers, and just a simple rehash of canon.
redwolf23456 chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
great story so far
theneutralite chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
poor guys
theneutralite chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
too awesome
theneutralite chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
awww sweet childish naruto.
jgkitarel chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
So, Naruto has currently gotten close to Nodoka and, in different ways, Shiina and Makie. I see Kaede getting involved as well.

He's either going to die happy, or just die, but what a hell of a way to go. Poor bastard.
unholytsunami chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
The fact that u have basically said fuck No Limits fucking angers me because i fell in love with No Reading and i have been waiting for an update on this story for 1 1/2 years at the time of this review. Yeah Yeah I know u said that No Limits is not your major concern, but until very recently you haven't even been active on fanfiction to update any of your stories. Hell, I would have been satisfied with an update on New Thunder but we don't even get that. I know writing a book is not easy and it takes a lot of time because I am in the process of making one myself. But dammit can we at least get an authors note telling us what you intend to do? I hope u make sucessful books as an author because I'm not a hater. But authors who start something, (especially authors who start something good) and not finish it pisses me off like nothing else...
Bookeater-otaku chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
At first i wasnt sure about this story, but by now I am convinced that this is a realy good one. Keep up the good work!
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Hmmm. Interesting.
Markus-Antonius chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Nice story though I did gag at how Naruto formed his pactio... good god why... why... So terrible. What kind of idea and thought process was that any way! Hey let me change into my Orioke form and tease this kid... Why? Oh well the rest of the story is amusing. I can't wait for more!
Selias chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Oyabun, not Oyabin.
Selias chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Isn't Naruto supposed to be afraid of ghosts?
Selias chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Souban? He's going to be the best "sooner or later" of Japan?