Reviews for In the Rain
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Poor doll. Poor children.
TheClockworkFaerie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Makes me wonder where the children went...

I wanna hug the Banette now ;o;

I think you meant 'destroying'and 'found'... and it would be interesting to see it expanded, to explain what happened to the little 'angels' (although I got a pretty good idea)...
Artemi99 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I like it, but the ending is really vague. It's not really an end, but more of a sentence that just randomly has nothing after it. You need to end it in a spot that you would normally end the paragraph, and this sentence seems like it would be in the middle, and there's something waiting to be tagged on after it.

I would really like to see this story go further, but if no plot bunnies are coming to those marshmellow carrot lures, then there's nothing you can do about it. I would like it, though, if you added more of an ending. Like, "But they never returned." or something like that. Dunno, just a suggestion.

Sorry for the flames, I do like it, but I'm just pointing out some points. As I said, I really do like it. You are a great writer. Keep it up!
Aquamarine chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Ah, too lazy to log in.

Anyways, I like this story. But a few things remain unexplained. How come every Banette looks the same? I mean, I doubt every doll would look the same if it's abused.