Reviews for HellZelda, Sing!
hellsing fan chapter 29 . 5/25
great story tho i would like if you could make another story of the aftermath of this one and maybe the last battalion attaking hyrule becuse that would be great just imagine it plus rip luke jon and alahambra fighting them or just a short new story of alucard and integra
Clotho's Salvation chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Clotho's Salvation chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Okay, I'm still here. I'm looking foward to plot, as your writing style is good.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Not going to lie, you've got my attention but I am a tad skeptical that this'll be a good idea to cross these two fandoms. Well written, however.
Dawn of the New Year chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Yeeaaah, Alucard raped Rip? That's so out of his character...
Dawn of the New Year chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
I was very surprised to see this crossover! And I must say that I am very intrigued by the plot! I really want to know how this will turn out!
RyuKaisir chapter 29 . 11/10/2011
Oh dear god a mini Alucard! But damn this was a great story.
RyuKaisir chapter 19 . 11/9/2011
'Alucard pounced onto the monsters, slaughtering them to nothing but blood and flesh on the floor… he even bit off a Keese's head.' When I read this line all I could think was Ozzy biting the head off a bat. I must say this is an addictive story.
Huffleclawmage chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
TWILIGHT REFERENCE I LOVE YOU! ALUCARD PWNED EDWARD :-)! IT IS NOT EVEN A CROSSOVER! YOU RULE! YOU ARE BLEEDING BRILLIANT!
cardan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
okay this is my first review ive ever posted so it may seem kind of stupid but i just felt compelled to ask this.

the idea of the whole seras vs. link thing seemed a little anti climatic for the hype that seemed to go before it don't you think?

after all you put her in a big role at first then just kinda toss that role out the window.

dont get me wrong though this was a really good plotline and i thought it was great, i was just thinking how that seemed kinda boring for that bit.
Mr Unkown chapter 29 . 10/23/2010
Omg! This is...the best fanfiction I have ever read! I never have ever played zelda but it seems so connected with Hellsing. I love the you kept their own selfs because I hated when they don't and why this only got like three reviews? This deserves atleast 500 Reviews!
SelenaWolf chapter 29 . 8/15/2010
This was pretty cool!

At first I was thinking - 'Zelda/Hellsing? This isn't gonna go over well...' But I was so wrong! It actually worked pretty good!

There were quite a few places where I kept having to think too many characters were doing things they'd never accept doing in canon, especially around the start, but other than a smoother transition from how they were to how they are now, it still was quite good.

The romances you had set up, and the way you did 'em was cool. That said, the Impa/Walter bits made me giggle every time they showed up.

Why was Anderson so fond of Zelda? Was he supposed to be the reflection of her father or something?

Link loosing it was the hardest part to understand, but I did always hate that Zelda turned back time, with only the sages, her and Link likely remembering, so it did make sense.

Going to read the other parts of this series tomorrow and/or day after, waaaaaaaaay to late tonight, I got caught up in reading. The sun'll be up in an hour or so. _;

'Night!
aleatoire726 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
lol twilight bashing love it :)
Kurisuten-chan chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
YES! Twilight bashing! :D This story is officially awesome! Ahhh, how refreshing. I've noticed that many Hellsing fans don't very much care for Twilight, and the Hellsing/Twilight crossover archive is amazing, so much Twilight bashing! Go Alucard!

Kuri-Kuri