Reviews for HellZelda, Sing!
hakon2feb chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Hi again.
Can you spell the words 'Mangled' and 'Language'? I'm quite sure the Major wouldn't get his German so messed up, and it really doesn't take all that long to check that it is correct. At least not when most of the dialogue follows cannon...
As for the development between Integra and Alucard... It was a bit unexpected, but it fits with Alucard being Integra's "Hero of time" :p I guess it is possible, since you have made steps to flesh out their relationship more than canon, so no negative comment here :)
Just be sure to dot the 'i's and slash the 't's when you write in a different language.

hakon2feb.
hakon2feb chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Hi.
Um... You do know that the Twilight Princess canon happens way way after Ocarina of Time, right? The mirror of Twilight was made in order to imprisson Ganondorf(After he escaped the sacred realm where he was sealed since the end of Ocarina of Time), and was later used to banish the Gerudo people as well since any One male ruling the people would hold a great deal of power. (Which is why Midna has dark skin, since she is a descendant of the Gerudo who were banished to the Twilight realm.) Your first few chapters seem to point to the mirrors being made long before the Ocarina of Time timeline, which doesn't match up.
Other than that... Since this Link is like 20 years old, that would mean he also saved the world from the falling moon in Majora's mask(Since that happened almost right after Ocarina of Time). If he kept the Gilded sword, all the masks and all the weapons he collected then that would give him an edge over normal humans. An edge, but not much more, since no matter how many heart containers he has he'll probably die from one bullet to the head anyways. You have given link an army of evil creatures, but he is basically just a resourcefull human since Mana or whatever doesn't increase his speed or durability. Basically the plot of Hellsing Ultimate, just happening in Hyrule.
I'll keep going for now, but beware my sharp eyes :p

hakon2feb.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
the master sword is supposed to be indestructible therefore cannot get sharpened like zelda was doing. you also don't understand that link has the spirit of the hero which makes every incarnation of link humble and not wanting attention
hellsing fan chapter 29 . 5/25/2015
great story tho i would like if you could make another story of the aftermath of this one and maybe the last battalion attaking hyrule becuse that would be great just imagine it plus rip luke jon and alahambra fighting them or just a short new story of alucard and integra
Clotho's Salvation chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Clotho's Salvation chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Okay, I'm still here. I'm looking foward to plot, as your writing style is good.
Clotho's Salvation chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Not going to lie, you've got my attention but I am a tad skeptical that this'll be a good idea to cross these two fandoms. Well written, however.
Dawn of the New Year chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Yeeaaah, Alucard raped Rip? That's so out of his character...
Dawn of the New Year chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
I was very surprised to see this crossover! And I must say that I am very intrigued by the plot! I really want to know how this will turn out!
RyuKaisir chapter 29 . 11/10/2011
Oh dear god a mini Alucard! But damn this was a great story.
RyuKaisir chapter 19 . 11/9/2011
'Alucard pounced onto the monsters, slaughtering them to nothing but blood and flesh on the floor… he even bit off a Keese's head.' When I read this line all I could think was Ozzy biting the head off a bat. I must say this is an addictive story.
Huffleclawmage chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
TWILIGHT REFERENCE I LOVE YOU! ALUCARD PWNED EDWARD :-)! IT IS NOT EVEN A CROSSOVER! YOU RULE! YOU ARE BLEEDING BRILLIANT!
cardan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
okay this is my first review ive ever posted so it may seem kind of stupid but i just felt compelled to ask this.

the idea of the whole seras vs. link thing seemed a little anti climatic for the hype that seemed to go before it don't you think?

after all you put her in a big role at first then just kinda toss that role out the window.

dont get me wrong though this was a really good plotline and i thought it was great, i was just thinking how that seemed kinda boring for that bit.
Squifer97 chapter 29 . 10/23/2010
Omg! This is...the best fanfiction I have ever read! I never have ever played zelda but it seems so connected with Hellsing. I love the you kept their own selfs because I hated when they don't and why this only got like three reviews? This deserves atleast 500 Reviews!
GravekeeperBat chapter 29 . 8/15/2010
This was pretty cool!

At first I was thinking - 'Zelda/Hellsing? This isn't gonna go over well...' But I was so wrong! It actually worked pretty good!

There were quite a few places where I kept having to think too many characters were doing things they'd never accept doing in canon, especially around the start, but other than a smoother transition from how they were to how they are now, it still was quite good.

The romances you had set up, and the way you did 'em was cool. That said, the Impa/Walter bits made me giggle every time they showed up.

Why was Anderson so fond of Zelda? Was he supposed to be the reflection of her father or something?

Link loosing it was the hardest part to understand, but I did always hate that Zelda turned back time, with only the sages, her and Link likely remembering, so it did make sense.

Going to read the other parts of this series tomorrow and/or day after, waaaaaaaaay to late tonight, I got caught up in reading. The sun'll be up in an hour or so. _;

'Night!