Reviews for Love Knows Nothing
VronniePantz chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
wow... wheres the rest? i love it
jdiers17 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Great story so far. I hope you complete it.
Sunsetwing chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
I really can't wait to see where this goes. How many chapters will this story be?
soirdefete chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
This is lovely, what happened to the rest of it?
tracieo chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
this is a dangerous game - I'm dying to know how it ends ...
tracieo chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
.fire. but I can't stop reading!
tracieo chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I always hate the sad little ponytail on a man ...

Im still loving this, I have a million questions...have to read on
tracieo chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
this is tearing me up...but I love it -
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Hmm, major meadow action. The love, the intensity, the desire, raw and all consumming.

Jasper. Prom. What?

Kay you are going on alert. Not sure what the future holds?
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Yeah, my first thought was to take a picture of the blackboard with her cell phone so she would have it always. So sweet.

So Edward is at Charlie's? Good place for him, a lot of good things could come from this. Mike is in juvy and Jasper is still at the orphange? When will he be eighteen? Hopefully after Edward is and he has a place for Jasper to go. Eh, I know getting ahead of it all and a little scattered, sorry.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Before I forget again, "Ew Bella your like a hundred years old, that is just gross." from the last chapter, giggle snort. That was funny. And then now with this chapter I have tears, but this is why I love you so. You bring me a whole gammett of emotions.

What so now he has to go to juvy and they will be seperated? Please only days, anything longer and...well hell I don't know. Okay back to reading.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Love Charlie Swan.

I feel it coming, you are about to bring pain aren't you?
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Haha, how old is Bella and is she going to jail? JK. Yeah, definately need to have him over to diner more often. Maybe start diner earlier. :)
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
:) Tingly is good!

"He was to hard, too angry, too intimidating for someone as gentle and you as Bella thought him to be." was my favorite cannon moment here.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Got it on the second guess. Yes he will be back. I was going to say yes because there are six more chapters, but then I thought well there is nothing stopping her from switching gears and making this about Bella and James. Alas it is listed as a Edward/Bella story. And she wouldn't do that! o_O
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »