Reviews for Neo Densetsu no Sanin
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
cool but i think you need a beta reader, and i can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
nice
orion kuroi chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Dude you need continue this history its soooooo awesome and i want see a danzo die for the neo-sannins
insane panda chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Hurry and update! I loveee the story. And have u ever thought of using comas?
Kaiba1288 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
deadw8 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
o man this is so funny and i dont mind this since orchi is good its ok
Fox-Sama chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
this story need Dialog and fast! let the talk and do the thing there doing and not just tell us about them
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Um...how old are they? I tried calculating, but, I'm not sure I added it correctly. Also, I'm sure you know this, but, please get a beta? It's so hard to read!
monkeysrockdude chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
definitely a good plot, but a good plot is nothing if it isnt legible, please use quotation marks and punctuation, i could barely read that first paragraph, definitely try to make a nw paragraph when speakers change
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
while it seems like a good start, to what could be a great story, please, please, please, get a Beta. Punctuation is need so badly because it's hard to tell when someone's talking or not. And then, make a new paragraph every time a different person speaks. I like the concept of new Legendary Three Ninja, but the story's gotta be legible otherwise it's a no go.
Kaiba1288 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
Ymere chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
good opening however, please use quotation marks to clearly define when someone is talking. Congrats on the getting married thing may you live long and happy lives together. Yay on Sarutobi not being a push over. I think this story has real potential and can not wait to see more.
Dark Insomniacs chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Come on you have to love the ending of the chapter Naruto pulls a Hinata priceless.
cmcwiki chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
okay, i like the story, but it is kinda hard to tell what is dialogue and what is naration, have you thought of using quotation marks for dialogue ""
linksword01 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I liked the summary, but your story is missing 1 crucial element.

PROOFREADING!

also

PARAGRAPHS!

Fix those and make it a presentable story, and I will look again.