Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
Hi. I'm new to this, but your story is sossssooooooo awesome and I was wondering if there is a sequel. Pleaseeeeeeeeee post it if there is your the greatest and this is genius.
Endgame65 chapter 36 . 5/8
Keep up with your excellent stories, I just finished this one for the second time. Can't wait for the sequel, and I can't wait for the next chapter in Azazel's Plan B.
Bee chapter 1 . 5/1
Just wondering if the sequel will be posted, because I love this fic so much! It was so well written and such an amazing storyline! Hope you do write the sequel sometime, but if not, it's still an amazing fic.
I kinda wanted Dean to say Hey Bitch xD
Really enjoyed this new au that makes so much sense. Of course Azazel was supposed to react to Dean saying that he would be the one to kill him. I like the way you got the brothers together, how Sam asked if they could keep Dean, how Dean is different, yet the same, how they now have potential for stability and friends. I like that there is someone neally as old as me writing on here. I'd love to read the sequel soon, hint, hint, please?...many thanks Sasha £££
cluelessninja65 chapter 36 . 3/26
this was a beautiful story! i couldn't stop reading it! i can't wait to start the sequel and the AU of this AU! it was so great to see the family fluff around the darker moments! thank you so much for putting in the effort to share this story with everyone by writing and posting it!
waitingforAslan chapter 13 . 3/24
I'm loving your story. I just had to stop and tell you (as an English major) how I laughed when Sam's answer to Dean asking him about flashbacks was "I'm assuming you don't mean the literary kind." Cute, nerdy Sam.
Samantha V chapter 36 . 11/12/2016
I loved this story! Am looking forward to the sequel :)
Calimora chapter 36 . 10/24/2016
Not a bad read. And it's a good set up. Is book 2 still in the works?
ngregory763 chapter 36 . 9/19/2016
This AU is awesome! I generally stick to cannon so I started reading this figuring I'd give it 2 chapters, well I was hooked by the time I finished chapter one. couldn't put the kindle down, lol! I can't wait to start on the sequel.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
I'm not a John fan but I love him in this and he is very in character
pipinheart chapter 36 . 8/13/2016
It took me two days to read this, but I must say, been the most enjoyable read in a long time. Love Dean and sam here how before they knew they were brother's they had a connection. Its nice to see a story with John as a good father and taking the time he needs with his boys, not may out there you see the human factory with his emotions, a lovely touch. Are you planning on the sequel to this anytime soon. I'd love to hear it since I seen what was planned in it.

Love it!
jkwhedon1919 chapter 36 . 7/23/2016
Wow! I love this! The first time I read this story was right after chapter 20 was published, and I remember at some points believing that you would never finish it, but I am so, so glad you did! I love the way you write these characters, like the way Cass will quote the Dean of the first timeline. I love the way you change their personalities, and the way you don't, and I love the way you mess with the plot but keep the themes. I am VERY into time-travel, so if you were ever willing to give a more in-depth explanation of how Dean being abducted changed things and why Cass remembers the previous timeline. But, if you're saving that for later chapters, I'm happy to wait. Thank you again for writing these! I can't wait to read more!
LunaBianca chapter 36 . 7/18/2016
Thanks for the story, it was a fun AU!
LunaBianca chapter 32 . 7/17/2016
Wow, an intense wrinkle with the spell activating with Dean's full name. I like you keep the danger present. :)