Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
Hate it that Dean got to suffered for 2 long months.
But I am sooo glad now he has hus family again, and Castiel to protect him.
I hope it'a an AU where Zachariah and Azazel lost and lost bad, without inflicting futher damage.
Shell chapter 1 . 7/28
I really enjoyed this story, and I am looking forward to the sequel. Which I really hope is soon.
PrincessMagic chapter 36 . 7/9
WOW! I love this so much! cant wait to read the sequel
Please post. the sequel. I really enjoyed this and I am eager to read a continuation of this story.
Let me just start by saying how a fine piece of art you have here. I feel privileged to have read this amazing story. I staw away from AUs but when the simple theory behind this plot was the summary's focus I decided to give it a shot. I, Oh God, I was so pleasantly surprised, so much, in fact, that I was unable to put it down even to get a few hours of sleep.
So, yes, I love what you got here, and I'll be attentive for the sequel. To think that such a single sentence comprising information of the future can change so much, the way you put it, you realistically changed features of Dean's character and personality without changing his essence. And that was just Beautiful!

Thank you and read you next time!

Amber
GreenHorn22 chapter 36 . 11/30/2017
This was an amazing story, I couldn't put it down.
dlk chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
That was so GOOD! I hope you send the next story was great to read about John,Bobby,Missouri,Ellen,Jo and for this for the next!
Kiratt chapter 36 . 9/2/2017
Looking forward to the sequel!
dust chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
hey friend... I loved your story and I'm waiting for the sequel... good work and great imaginary explanations...I'm completely drowned in the story fantasies... TNX a lot...
DeengoBlue chapter 36 . 8/21/2017
This was fantastic start to finish. Thanks so much for sharing it.
otp-fandomfeels chapter 36 . 7/20/2017
I finished this and I really enjoyed it. I like many aspects of it like how John was a good guy, and how you wrote the characters like they actually would be. I liked the balance of characters from the show and your own characters. Good job writing this and I think I'm going to check out your other stories.
1PocketElf chapter 35 . 7/16/2017
Ok, I know I already reviewed for the last chapter, but I had to come back and add one here, too. Why? Well, because it's only been a few hours since I finished this story and I'm already thinking of rereading it because I'm going through withdrawls! It was that good! I desperately want to read what happens next with the boys, so I hope you continue the series. Thanks again for sharing! :)
1PocketElf chapter 36 . 7/16/2017
Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved your story! I read a lot, fan fiction included, and some stories really pull me in and demand I keep reading every moment I get, while others just get read when it's convenient because they're just ok. This one definitely sucked me in! The altered time line perspective was a great premise; the characters were relatable and seemingly in character based on what we know of their future selves. Having the story include Bobby, Castiel, Missouri, Ellen and Jo was fantastic for me because they are some of my favorite characters from the series and making John more loveable, while also keeping him in character, was fabulous! Your story was brilliantly imagined and beautifully written. I was rivited all the way to the end! I saw mention of the sequel but found nothing posted. I can't imagine how hard writing is, particularly when it's done as a hobby (because let's face it, there never seems like enough free time), but I would be thrilled to read the sequel if you decide to continue-which I selfishly hope you do. Either way, thanks for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 36 . 5/18/2017
Hi. I'm new to this, but your story is sossssooooooo awesome and I was wondering if there is a sequel. Pleaseeeeeeeeee post it if there is your the greatest and this is genius.
Endgame65 chapter 36 . 5/8/2017
Keep up with your excellent stories, I just finished this one for the second time. Can't wait for the sequel, and I can't wait for the next chapter in Azazel's Plan B.