Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
DeengoBlue chapter 24 . 5/8
So great to be reading this story again-glad you came back to share it with us.
pandora jazz chapter 26 . 5/7
Wonderful chapter!
I like how you wrote Castiel and his interaction with Sam and the family.
Sam still does not know everything that was done to his brother, but I like how he is currently trying to help Dean as they plan their questions for Castiel.
Dean experienced so much trauma at the hands of the Azazel and yet at times we have seen the same strong Dean we all know, but as Bobby/John/Missouri delve more into his past it seems they causing more emotional trauma now.
Thanks for the authors note to the readers explaining your idea for this story.
I will admit I had hoped you would wrap it up without writing the sequel that you had mentioned years back when we started reading your story. You have wrote a wonderful, entertaining, intense story full of Winchester love. I just hope we will get to learn the ending.
Thanks! for continuing to share this story with us and for all the wonderful current updates.
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Take care.
monkeybaby chapter 26 . 5/5
I love Cas! Great chapter :)
Doni chapter 26 . 5/5
I was wondering if/when Cas would make an appearance. I certainly can't blame John for his fear and anger. And I love how Sam handled Dean being upset and thinking of bolting. Writing down questions for an angel is just so Sam. Well done.
krishia chapter 26 . 5/5
hi...just want to say that i love your story...actually im a silent reader haha but i cant help myself from commenting because your story is so good that everyday im checking my phone for an update...im really looking forward to this story and to the sequel/series that you mentioned...i love how you made it an AU.. (im a big fan of Dean Winchester)..thank you for this story author :D
SPN Mum chapter 26 . 5/5
That's so cool that Castiel is there to help now. I have a feeling that Sam might be in need of his protection too, before too much longer. It's good that Castiel now knows that Zachariah tried to take Dean. Castiel will be on the lookout for him now. I'm also glad that Castiel will come when Sam calls for him. That could keep both boys safe, when John or Bobby aren't around to help them. Sam and Dean are coming up with some good questions for Castiel to answer. It will also help Sam feel better, since he hadn't found a way to help Dean before now.
NorthernShinigami chapter 26 . 5/4
I would very much like to know the answers to those questions. I assume it's like a...an invisible field or something :D

And, uh, what factions? (but if there are factions that probably means they already know God isn't there, right?)
kasey123 chapter 26 . 5/4
Love it .thanks for cas .I glad his with Dean now .but he needs to beable to see dean
sunshine102897 chapter 26 . 5/4
YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS CAS IS BACK AND PLAYING FOR OUR TEAM WWWOOOOO. I love the invisible to angels thing. So cool. Thanks for the update!
Great chapter. I had no idea that you were going to bring angels into this story. I like that Castiel and Zachariah are different factions.
Thiltelles chapter 26 . 5/4
OMG! I couldn't wait to read this new story (Pilot UA)! I love this premise too. About this chapter its great as alweys!
Lacieph chapter 26 . 5/4
Ok, I'm not going to cry with histerical entusiastic...

Aaahahzxhgdbwysjncjkj!
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Ok, maybe a little bit...
I'm alright now, first of all, Castiel's first appear was excelent!
I like that he talked with Sam and Sam called him later! That was hilarious!
Poor John, he couldn't even hold the tears, he's so confuse and terrified...always fighting against an invisible enemy...Hold on John!

And what can I say about Sam cheered up Dean...it was so cute

Waiting for more chapters and for the new story that you talked at the beggining :)
BranchSuper chapter 26 . 5/4
Well, they are astarting to figure out what to do when angels and demons are looking for Dean. And Sam and Dean are already thinking of Cas as a "good" angel, as opposed to Zach's "bad" angel vibe.
jadereaper chapter 26 . 5/4
I love this story! I check back so often I'm usually reading the update just minutes after it has posted.
CrazyCrapInc chapter 26 . 5/4
Wow... I never thought about the backpack thing...
Do they ever get to ask Cas?
Also, thanks for clearing things up about the summary, it was kinda confusing. :D

On a completely unrelated note, Zechariah is the devil- wait. No, Lucifer is the devil, so Zechariah is a... horrible person?
No, horrible Angel.

Yeah, that's it! Zechariah is a horrible Angel!
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »