Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
de Arundel chapter 18 . 5/13/2011
Great story. Hope to see more soon.
Amity Bell chapter 18 . 5/12/2011
Ah! I was so happy to see this and Rebound updated in my inbox. :) I've been really looking forward to seeing the plots develop. Definitely glad to see some developments here, though that's not to say that I don't thoroughly enjoy the parts that don't directly advance the plot. I do love how much of a case-fic this is. I'll be back for more!
NongPradu chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
God, you're killing me with this! (And YAY! Update!)

Dean is so heart-breaking in this story. Poor kid has been through so much, and is broken in so many ways, but true to character he just keeps soldering on. And John, Bobby, and Sam... they're so in character even though this story is pretty AU. You've woven it all together so seamlessly, though.

I hope Dean gets his memories back soon. And I'm so curious to see what Bobby learns about those glyphs!
Megan Day chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
yea! great chapter!
kaliaje chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
hip hip hurray, you are alive!

I'm so happy to see another update.

I love this story and read it 4 times since the last time you updated it and i discovered it.
Anna chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Thank you for updating! It is my absolut favorite story! I love it! I was so desprerate for the new chapter! I check every day, if you have a new chapter up! I swear! Right after checking my E-Mails! Please dont let me wait to long for the next update;-). I am from Europe!

LOL Anna
MysteryMadchen chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Ok so I am totally dying here. Please please tell me the next chapter Dean will find out that he's John's son and Sam's brother. I'd love it if it's because Bobby finds a way to abolish those scars with a spell or something and Dean's body is instantly healed of all the scaring done by the spells. This is just such a fantastic, well thought out, and exciting story and I'm glad to be reading it. I was so desperate for Dean to find out he's actually with his family but this course you've taken is great. I'm glad that it wasn't revealed earlier when I wanted because now there's just so much more to it. I have one suspicion though, is Sam going to get hurt while he's away? The thought just keeps popping up in my head and I'm wondering if he's going to run into the YED or be hurt some other way. Can't wait to find out and even though I have no right to ask I'm hoping for an update very VERY soon. Thanks again, Nicole.
Aggie12 chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
WOW! This story is really great! I'm totally in love with it! I feel so bad for everyone and what they're all going through! I cant wait for you to update again! D
Haylia Jones chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
wait. I have to stop what I am doing right now, because this awesome fic has updated. I am actually going to forgo the review to thank you for posting an update and I am going to reread this whole amazing thing to really enjoy the chapter update! sunday treat
Ophelia Lake chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
I'm so excited to read more, I can't wait to see the big revelation, wonder how Dean will handle it? Your writing is fabulous, keep up the good work!
amba gurl chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
yay! another chapter :P loved the cuddles at the end! supportive john is my favourite :D
pandora jazz chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
What a wonderful surprise. Thanks!

I enjoyed the conversation between Dean and Bobby. I'm glad that Dean trusts Bobby to try and help him.

Sam is doing a great job being there for Dean. It must be hard for him to keep the secret of being Dean's brother and also wanting to help his big brother more.

Rough scene in the library. So many scars, its hard to picture them all and also to imagine them on a human body, especially on Dean's.

What perfect ending lines for this chapter. 'John was a father . . . something Dean had never known. No adult had ever made him feel this safe. Nothing had ever made him feel this safe.' Wonderful scene with Dean and John.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us and for the update. I was afraid you were not going to continue to share it with us.

Until next time, take care.
xxmaskedchickxx chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
[le buckets of creys]

Ohmychuck... I can't stop crying. That was so beautiful. Dean just fell into John's arms and alksja ;lskjfa;lk. Can't. Stop. Crying.
Kara Eskarne chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
this story is so epic. please update again as soon as you can. i love it a lot. :)
ChaiGrl chapter 18 . 5/7/2011