Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
ncsupnatfan chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
So he knows now and how bad is it going to be before he can control it? If he can get by the truth maybe they can get him through the rest. Good chapter. NC
NorthernShinigami chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
He remembered. And it was better if he wouldn't have :(
DeengoBlue chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
Yay! The scene we've all been waiting for- -or i suppose the scene before the scene, exciting either way ...it's soooo close
Nicolene B chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Really really enjoying this story! Cant wait for more!
pandora jazz chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
I enjoyed the school scenes. It is nice that Dean and Sam have friends.
I've wanted Dean to remember or realize that he was home with his family.
That fate had allowed him to find his little brother and father again, but I assume this means something bad for him or his family.
A happy moment that will probably be sad.
Thanks for the update.
Kitsune1818 chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Oh dear! poor Dean, but I love his pain. Nice chapter! I cant wait for the next one.
SPN Mum chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
I love how Dean is now fitting in with the cool people. Sam could be a part of that group too, but he's a little too shy. I like him with Jeremy, Joey, and Marshal too. I hope Trisha just stays mad and obnoxious, but doesn't really try anything, so that the whole school will get tired of her. I'm glad that Jeremy's dad is smart enough to know that his daughter is a spoiled little bitch, and that he will let Jeremy remain friends with Sam and Dean. Now that Dean has remembered that he is Sam's brother, what did the memory do to the sigils? Why are they hurting Dean? I hope Dean will be okay.
sunshine102897 chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFIIIINNNAAALLLLYYY SSSQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
goanago chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
yey! daddy Winchester to the rescue!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Ah man! No fair cliff hanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Whew, that was quite a build up to a strong ending. I knew it had to come sometime but I wasn't expecting it quite yet. Great chapter.
gostlcards chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Ive been away from for ao3 for awhile, but this brought me back over. Super impressive to see a story picked back up after a decent break and continued like this, with lots of updates. And so good! Really excited to see the fallout of him remembering.
monkeybaby chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
This I a great chapter! Thumbs up :)
kasey123 chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
We need please soon
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Uggghhhh... and you ended it! Wow this story is so good! I'm so glad you're finishing it and I'm so excited to keep reading!

Sorry, that wasn't constructive. Let's see... I really like what you're doing with Dean and Sam at school, because it tells a lot about their characters and it lets us see how they interact with people who aren't their family. That said, I keep wondering why Trish is still in the picture. I know it must pay off further down the line, but let's just say I'm looking forward to that payoff. Also, I'm terrible for being excited that Dean is pain right now, but I'm excited because it'll tell us more about the glyphs, which is a great way to give information, since the Missouri stuff had already been used a lot.
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »