Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
kasey123 chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
We need please soon
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Uggghhhh... and you ended it! Wow this story is so good! I'm so glad you're finishing it and I'm so excited to keep reading!

Sorry, that wasn't constructive. Let's see... I really like what you're doing with Dean and Sam at school, because it tells a lot about their characters and it lets us see how they interact with people who aren't their family. That said, I keep wondering why Trish is still in the picture. I know it must pay off further down the line, but let's just say I'm looking forward to that payoff. Also, I'm terrible for being excited that Dean is pain right now, but I'm excited because it'll tell us more about the glyphs, which is a great way to give information, since the Missouri stuff had already been used a lot.
NonaScriples chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
You are killing me literally killing me. Amaaaaing story keep going please.
Lacieph chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Oh God!
Dean knows, Dean knows!
Pain so much pain...what will happen to Dean?
Aaaaahhhhh right now I should have to listen my teacher but I can't!
I want more please...more!
This fic became in my drug...and I'm craving... so bad!
Thanks thanks and thanks again
Thiltelles chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Dude, you're evil! I'm serious, ending this chapter with Dean in pain is killing me! What happens next? Update twice, your fans deserve this gift. kkkkkkk
DeengoBlue chapter 24 . 5/8/2016
So great to be reading this story again-glad you came back to share it with us.
pandora jazz chapter 26 . 5/7/2016
Wonderful chapter!
I like how you wrote Castiel and his interaction with Sam and the family.
Sam still does not know everything that was done to his brother, but I like how he is currently trying to help Dean as they plan their questions for Castiel.
Dean experienced so much trauma at the hands of the Azazel and yet at times we have seen the same strong Dean we all know, but as Bobby/John/Missouri delve more into his past it seems they causing more emotional trauma now.
Thanks for the authors note to the readers explaining your idea for this story.
I will admit I had hoped you would wrap it up without writing the sequel that you had mentioned years back when we started reading your story. You have wrote a wonderful, entertaining, intense story full of Winchester love. I just hope we will get to learn the ending.
Thanks! for continuing to share this story with us and for all the wonderful current updates.
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Take care.
monkeybaby chapter 26 . 5/5/2016
I love Cas! Great chapter :)
Doni chapter 26 . 5/5/2016
I was wondering if/when Cas would make an appearance. I certainly can't blame John for his fear and anger. And I love how Sam handled Dean being upset and thinking of bolting. Writing down questions for an angel is just so Sam. Well done.
krishia chapter 26 . 5/5/2016
hi...just want to say that i love your story...actually im a silent reader haha but i cant help myself from commenting because your story is so good that everyday im checking my phone for an update...im really looking forward to this story and to the sequel/series that you mentioned...i love how you made it an AU.. (im a big fan of Dean Winchester)..thank you for this story author :D
SPN Mum chapter 26 . 5/5/2016
That's so cool that Castiel is there to help now. I have a feeling that Sam might be in need of his protection too, before too much longer. It's good that Castiel now knows that Zachariah tried to take Dean. Castiel will be on the lookout for him now. I'm also glad that Castiel will come when Sam calls for him. That could keep both boys safe, when John or Bobby aren't around to help them. Sam and Dean are coming up with some good questions for Castiel to answer. It will also help Sam feel better, since he hadn't found a way to help Dean before now.
NorthernShinigami chapter 26 . 5/4/2016
I would very much like to know the answers to those questions. I assume it's like a...an invisible field or something :D

And, uh, what factions? (but if there are factions that probably means they already know God isn't there, right?)
kasey123 chapter 26 . 5/4/2016
Love it .thanks for cas .I glad his with Dean now .but he needs to beable to see dean
sunshine102897 chapter 26 . 5/4/2016
YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS CAS IS BACK AND PLAYING FOR OUR TEAM WWWOOOOO. I love the invisible to angels thing. So cool. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4/2016
Great chapter. I had no idea that you were going to bring angels into this story. I like that Castiel and Zachariah are different factions.
738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »