Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
goanago chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Dean! I was so pleased when Cas arrived, I thought he would keep him safe!
Doni chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
Oh Dean. :(
winchestergirl1 chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
I just got caught up! I checked my old email a week ago and saw updates from this story I followed years ago, when I saw it was this one I was so happy! I went back and read it all again (I went slow to savour it!). It was great knowing there were 7 new chapters waiting! :D :D

So I'm caught up just now and you end on that cliff hanger! :O :'(

Poor Dean - I'm so worried for him! but hoping nothing too bad happens in the immediate like the sigils making him take off or something and that he can be properly reunited with his family - squee!

Glad Cas is there but worried about Zach and any other angels - all they have to do is touch him, if they knew he was in the car that would be very easy! :/

I hope he doesn't get taken again but you said we're in for a bumpy ride :S I hope if something bad happens again it's not for too long - he's been through sooo much!

Trish is a worry - I have a bad feeling about her...not quite sure where that's going but seems to be on the back burner for now...

Glad there's a sequel already in the works - so is there both a direct sequel to this one and a whole other series when azazel takes dean in 2005 instead? Would be def interested in both :D A sequel probably means there's more bad stuff to deal with though eek!

Going for the record of longest review here... Thankyou for all the updates and Please update again soon - that ending really did kill me!

(Go GISHWHES! Although I haven't done it in a few years...)
ncsupnatfan chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
So he knows now and how bad is it going to be before he can control it? If he can get by the truth maybe they can get him through the rest. Good chapter. NC
NorthernShinigami chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
He remembered. And it was better if he wouldn't have :(
DeengoBlue chapter 27 . 5/11/2016
Yay! The scene we've all been waiting for- -or i suppose the scene before the scene, exciting either way's soooo close
Nicolene B chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Really really enjoying this story! Cant wait for more!
pandora jazz chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
I enjoyed the school scenes. It is nice that Dean and Sam have friends.
I've wanted Dean to remember or realize that he was home with his family.
That fate had allowed him to find his little brother and father again, but I assume this means something bad for him or his family.
A happy moment that will probably be sad.
Thanks for the update.
Kitsune1818 chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Oh dear! poor Dean, but I love his pain. Nice chapter! I cant wait for the next one.
SPN Mum chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
I love how Dean is now fitting in with the cool people. Sam could be a part of that group too, but he's a little too shy. I like him with Jeremy, Joey, and Marshal too. I hope Trisha just stays mad and obnoxious, but doesn't really try anything, so that the whole school will get tired of her. I'm glad that Jeremy's dad is smart enough to know that his daughter is a spoiled little bitch, and that he will let Jeremy remain friends with Sam and Dean. Now that Dean has remembered that he is Sam's brother, what did the memory do to the sigils? Why are they hurting Dean? I hope Dean will be okay.
sunshine102897 chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
goanago chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
yey! daddy Winchester to the rescue!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Ah man! No fair cliff hanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Whew, that was quite a build up to a strong ending. I knew it had to come sometime but I wasn't expecting it quite yet. Great chapter.
gostlcards chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Ive been away from for ao3 for awhile, but this brought me back over. Super impressive to see a story picked back up after a decent break and continued like this, with lots of updates. And so good! Really excited to see the fallout of him remembering.
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »