Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
kasey123 chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Need more please. Please soon Thank you
Aurelia Cotta chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Wow. This story is amazing. I've read a lot of SPN lately, and never encountered before one that wrote the whole Winchester family this way. Incredible. Your characterization is awesome, and the storyline pretty gripping.
Please continue...
Jeanne chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
What an amazing story! Please write more.
Shell chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Wow! I was REALLY enjoying this story, but it's finished too soon. I read on chapter 15 that you'd started writing the sequel, back in 2010. It's now 2014, and I would LOVE to read the rest of this story. Why does the demon want Dean? Does he go after him again? Does he find out who he really is? Does he freak, if he does find out? With both protection glyphs on his back, does that mean we'll have a visit from Cas and/or Crowley? Is Sam also in danger from the demon? What doe the other glyphs mean? What was the green and black stuff that was used on Dean, and will it cause problems later? There are so many unanswered questions that inquiring minds want to know.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Okay, okay, it's been a while. I get that. I really do. Almost half a year-but this story! Gah! It's so wonderful and amazing and fantastic! I love how this story has twisted and turned and seems so /real/ and how the characters are young but have evolved to match the plot in realistic ways and holy hand grenade, this is amazing. It really is. This story is . . . one of my favorite Supernatural stories of all time and I honestly hope you update soon because this story is a treasure. Please don't give up on it, and I hope you update soon!
Golum chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Great chapter! I'm hoping you'll post more soon.
Power Of Funk chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
This was incredible I couldn't stop reading XD
AintNoMeIfThereAintNoYou chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
I've just caught up with this fic and I have to say it's great! I'm really curious to see what Dean's reaction will be to finding out he's John's kid and to see what comeuppance Jake will be getting (I'm presuming there will be a larger comeuppance than there already has been?)
R.U. Lisnin chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Oh my.. That is all :)
gediel chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
YAY! you UPDATED!*does a happy dance* its REALLY nice to have ya back. I have just read this last year and it sky rocketed as one of my number 1 Favorite. As i explore the last few chapters i realize its a really good move on the YEDs part. Sheilding dean from angels and demons and basically prventing him to be a vessel. But lets not forget the other matter at hand. There are other spells carved in Dean's body. wonder what they are for ?
gaaralover1989 chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
Holy moly! This is intense! Damn Azazel!
MysteryMadchen chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Another brilliantly done chapter and it was soooo great to have an update. I LOVE this story and really hope that you are back up and running with another chapter very soon. I really liked how you had Missouri tell Dean they knew who he was, that was really great as it shows Dean why they didn't tell him. I am still hoping for Dean to find out who he really is sooner rather than later, and, of course, for there to be some really good limp Sam to come, but you are just such a talented writer and have built such a creative and thoughtful story that it's a pleasure to read and experience. Thanks so much for the update and PLEASE update again soon. Nicole. :)
maipigen chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
such a great story, only have one question , is the reason yellow eyes want him cause of what time travelling dean said to him when he was in samuel winchesters body) love it and cant wait for more! hoping that cas gets involved somehow always wanted to see him and john interact hehe
HeatherFeather99 chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Oh my goodness! I can honestly say this is my favorite story! I love it! Your such an amazing writer, and I can't wait to see what you have in store next! :)
Mrs. Robinson chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
Wonderful update. Heart breaking but wonderful. Thanks so very much!
480 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »