Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
LunaBianca chapter 26 . 7/17/2016
Yea for Castiel!
LunaBianca chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
I am so proud of Dean for standing up to Trish, and working through the demon research. And Tiffany is likable, whether or not she becomes a romantic interest.
LunaBianca chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
I really adore Bobby. :)
LunaBianca chapter 15 . 7/16/2016
Still happily reading. :)

Purdue attacking Sam was quite an exciting twist! I wonder if Sam or Dean will later remember John's words about his two sons? Maybe they are lurking in the boys' subconscious...
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Really digging this story. I appreciate that all the Winchesters are quick-witted and perceptive; you've provided reasons for why Dean doesn't remember, why Sammy hasn't consciously identified his brother, and why John is moving cautiously.

Poor Dean and his broken arm! I hope John instills some pants-wetting fear into Jake!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
I am enjoying this! Thank you for sharing. :)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
An intriguing beginning. I'll keep reading. :)
Doni chapter 36 . 7/6/2016
Great way to end this book: John setting out to save his boys. Lovely work.
Nina Ferraro chapter 36 . 7/3/2016
Omg,! This story was awesome can't wait for the sequel! Also can't wait I t for azzazels plan b I see some fun reading in my future!
BranchSuper chapter 36 . 7/2/2016
I really enjoyed Left Turn of Fate. How great that it is part of a series! Can't wait for the rest of installment one to be posted.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/2/2016
Well that sounds interesting
ncsupnatfan chapter 36 . 7/2/2016
Loved the story and cant wait to read more. Sequel sounds good too and this preview story really sounds interesting plot. Will watch for the post. Like how you changed the time line and are making it different. NC
DullReign82 chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
Winchester men damage since 1983.
Reisnd chapter 36 . 7/1/2016
Wow, what an amazing story that I have missed! Can't wait to read the sequel!
DullReign82 chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
John's going to kick some ass!
745 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »