Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
Vain chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
Yay! I was beyond thrilled to see you'd updated and this chapter was worth the wait. Teh suspense, it killz me. Thank you for a another great chapter and I hope you update again soon. b
Storm Music chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
Really glad to see you're still updating! This is one my favorite fics! Great chapter, and can't wait to see how it goes with Missouri in the next chapter!
claudiapriscus chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
Man, I was just thinking about this story! I'm so glad you updated it...I'm so glad to see it continued. And this is really a fantastic chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
MysteryMadchen chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
Brilliantly written and so much missed. So glad that the story has been updated. I missed this story and am so excited to have seen another update. I hope that you have another update waiting in the wings because I'm so egar to see what Missouri will bring to the forefront and knowing that those pictures showed more than meets the eyes, was just fantastic. I hope the next update comes very soon and I really hope that you won't give up on this story and will bring it to a close, however, i hope that the close doesn't come any time soon, just many more updates. This has been one of the only stories that take a little while for the update, that I remembered when I saw it in my inbox. Usually I have to read a little bit to get to where I really remember the story but with yours the reminder of the summary got me right back into it. Thanks so much and please bring us more very soon! Nicole. :)
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
It's been a while, so I reread the story to get up to speed again. Now I can't wait for the next chapter! Again! It won't be so long, yes?
zhen123 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
so excited you are still updating!
sarah chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
wow i read the entire story at one go
amazing fic for real
please keep the updates :D
phyllis2779 chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
I had given up hope of another installment so it was wonderful to see this one. This story is both incredibly suspenseful and also heart-wrenching. The story integrates both these elements very successfully, which isn't all that common. Bravo. I'm hoping that we will see some more chapters soon. Please.
Nyx Ro chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
Yay! Another update!

Poor Dean! And poor John, Sam, and Bobby. That the marks on Dean are growing seems like really, really bad news.

And now Jeremy's sure to refer to Dean as Sam's brother at some time. And if Dean's got a spell on him that's primed to go off... *shudders*

Or for that matter, even if he doesn't, and gets the idea John and Sam only want him as a replacement for the "lost Dean", and don't really care about HIM... :-(
Stone120 chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
I think i may have let out a very undignified fan girl squeal when i saw the chapter alert. I read the first 18 chaps in one sitting and was lamenting the fact that i may never know how this insanely awesome story ends. I'm a happy camper.

Love, love, love the story. Especially johns portion which is a first. I think you're very perspective in your depiction of how things would have progress if Dean was taken out of the picture under these circumstances. I look forward to reading the rest of this tale. Thank you for continuing the story.
jokergirl94 chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon
Irishred79 chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
great update, love this story hope we find out more about what happened to dean and he finally remembers he is with his family

looking forward to the next update
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Yeah - you updated. Ive almost given up hope. But youre back. Please keep it up. Love this story and really, really want to know the outcome.
storyaddict69 chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
I'm so glad you updated...I LOVE this story...and have been waiting a really long time for dean to find out his really sam's brother. 3
Death-Muncher chapter 18 . 11/12/2012