Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
EnsignRo chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
that Xmas was tugging at the heart strings...so sweet. How long can John hold on to the secret about Dean?
Anon chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
I probably find the idea of John wanting to just show up at Bobby's with Dean rather than actually *explaining* to him that he's found Dean a lot funnier than I should, but its just so... in-character XD

Plus, poor Bobby always has thought-to-be-dead Winchesters just showing up at his house with no warning. Looking forward to their meeting :)
pandora jazz chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
I just kept smiling all the way through this chapter.

I loved this update.

It was so nice that the Winchesters got to have Christmas. I still love how you are writing the characters, love the interaction between Dean and Sam and how happy John is to have his sons together and with him again.

I'm glad that Sam knows about Dean's phobia with knifes. I really like how much Dean trusts John.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
moira4eku chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
I'm so glad that Dean, Sam, and John had a wonderful Christmas. How sweet that Dean almost felt overwhelmed with the gifts. I can't wait until Dean finds his family, will he freak, or be thrilled that he was with them for awhile. I imagine Bobby will recognize Dean. I'm like Dean, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Looking forward to the next chapter.
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
A real Winchester Christmas: presents and then shooting. Though it's great that they actually celebrated one - not usual for any of them. Can't wait for Bobby to meet Dean!
phyllis2779 chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Hooray, a new chapter. Although there isn't a lot of suspense in this chapter, it really added to the family feeling for the Winchesters. And kept my interest up so I will try to wait patiently for the next one.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
What a wonderful chapter. It was so nice to see the Winchesters having a wonderful Christmas, even if Dean doesn't ywet know who he is. I so cannot wait for that moment when he finds out that he is...by then, hopefully he'll be ready for the shocjk.

John is being such an awesome father in this story. I am so glad you decided to share it with us.
gostlcards chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
This chapters just full of AWWWW :D This, plus all the spoilers and stuff coming out of comic con has made my sunday :) I just love this stuff too much haha. Looking forward to more when you get the chance. Can't wait til Dean finds out who John and Sam are...he's gonna be SO MAD lol
XenoKosMos chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
:o. Can't wait til they bring Dean to Bobby. Make it an awesome meeting! xD Can't wait for the next update!
TheMuseCalliope chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
The plot thickens...(without the use of flour, even.)

But seriously, Dean thinks angels are goofy? *gigglesnort* Oh dear.

Thanks for giving them a normal Christmas. And I can't wait to see what comes next.
mtee1958 chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
I really like this chapter. You are doing a great job with the pacing. I'm not getting too antsy nor do I feel like it's being rushed.

Thanks so much.
TinyDemonChild chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Wow. This is the first fic I've read that has Azazel torturing Dean. Or harming Dean in any way. Please update soon!
shammy101 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Wow! Loved this chapter! Glad that Dean shared what happened to him with John. Looking forward to the Christmas chapter.
EnsignRo chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Hi there, so enjoying this -cannot wait to see what John has planned!
Nyx Ro chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Thank you for the update! I've been jonesing for more of this story. ;-D

So Mary's death was the same as in canon? That implies Sammy WAS fed demon's blood in this AU also.

The Christmas smarm makes a nice counterbalance to John's angst over Dean's trauma. I'm glad Sammy DID avoid the knife hazard, but he probably should be warned before he DOES trigger a flashback. Or is Sammy going to trigger one, and then get upset that he wasn't told?

I'm looking forward to the John/Bobby conversation about the possibility that Dean is... Dean. ;-D
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »