Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 19 . 3/2
love it looking forward to more
kezztip chapter 19 . 2/20
Just finished reading this and was totally hooked. One of your author notes said it was all written out but I note it hasn't been updated since 2012. I hope you haven't forgotten about it. Please update soon.
Chels chapter 19 . 2/19
This is such an amazing fic! I adore the concept and love where it's headed.
I'm so gutted that it hasn't been updated in a long time because I really want to finish it! Hope you update soon because this story is amazing.
Maranna Listten chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Please update this amazing story! I know that you said it was completed, and it would be the best thing ever if you gave all of us some closure for his story. One of, if not THE best Supernatural fics I've ever read. You left it at such an interesting part in the story! Please come back and post the rest!
CloudyDream chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Wow, this was an amazing AU, and a great read. So, I'm guessing that after 4x03 Azazel decided to off Dean before he could kill him? Awesome concept. I know this hasn't been updated in a while but you wrote somewhere it was completed so, if you ever decide to update again, I'll totally be waiting. Kudos, and thanks for making my day!
KaiPhoenix chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story. It's not often that I find a good Supernatural story that shows how John messed up and lost one or both of the boys before the Stanford years and then actually takes a look at his priorities and makes a good change and becomes the awesome father that he could be.

Well written.

-Kai
Wildfire2 chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
A year? It's almost been a year! I want to see Dean with his memories and I want to see him kill the yellow eyed demon because that would be just so perfect, that he dies earlyer because of what he did to Dean. PLEASE don't give up on this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
A wonderful story please update.
groovinontheinside chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
PLEASE finish this story! I really want to find out what happens!
Fawxilia chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Even though you haven't touched this in just under a year I really hope you come back to it. It's one of the best fics I've read so hope to read more. Terrific job on this fic!
Euaki chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Pleaseeee I'm begging here! Update!
Araina Richardson chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Just chiming in to say I also hope you complete this - the plot is amazing and the story is so well-written.
A chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
This is one of my favorite stories so far and it's a shame it hasn't been updated since december (considering it's finished and it has its sequel). I don't know if you'll come back any time soon, but it would nice if you did it :). -Akira
Meridius93 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
The idea for this story is so interesting and captivating! I've spent the last day avoiding reading this chapter because I didn't know what I'd do if I couldn't just go to the next one! Your writing is fantastic and your characterizations are spot on. Thank you for sharing this with us. I really hope I get to read some more from you soon!
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Please finish this I love it!
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »