Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
pandora jazz chapter 36 . 6/30
Thank you for finishing "Left Turn of Fate". I really appreciate it. I've always compared unfinished stories to a book missing the last chapter.
I was happy to learn that Castiel does remember the other timeline and it was nice that he shared it with John.
I will admit that that just reading again how the Winchester brothers had no control over their life with angels (including Castiel for awhile) and demons manipulating them into causing the apocalypse just made me irritated/sad again.
It was a nice scene to end your story with as the brothers with their friends were just able to play, laugh and have fun.
I also had always hoped you would allow Dean to get his memories back and know he was Sam's brother. Thanks!
So even if you never post/finish the sequel to this story, I love how you ended it.
On a side note, I know I should give it a try, but since I love stories about the brothers as they make me smile. (probably also why I'm still watching "SN" after 11 years). The universe doesn't like me at the moment and I want to smile, so I will probably not read you new one that features John and Sam only. Sorry.
Thanks! again for finishing your story. I enjoyed reading it and re-reading it. Definitely a Favorite.
SPN Mum chapter 36 . 6/30
I am so glad that Castiel showed up and talked to John so openly. It is good that Castiel is willing to do whatever it takes to stop the angels and demons from getting their Apocalypse, and that he will look for other angels he can trust to recruit into helping them. Castiel was right about Sam and Dean having a better life right now compared to their other timeline, considering what happened to them there overall. Even with Dean's torturous experience, it was better than the other Dean's trip to Hell. I don't know how this Sam will deal with his psychic abilities appearing, but maybe he won't have to worry about them if they manage to kill Azazel before Sam reaches his twenties. Things could be SO different! O.O

I'm looking forward to your next story! :)
freetobescary chapter 36 . 6/30
I swear I stopped breathing when i saw The End and then i read there is a sequel THANK GOD. And from that little teaser? I'm already in love with it. Can't wait!
Thiltelles chapter 36 . 6/30
Tremendously excited to read the sequel. Please do not delay posting it. Thanks
Wunjo chapter 36 . 6/30
Wow what a ride! I loved this whole storyline, what an interesting twist. The sequel looks just as good can't wait.
I can't wait for the sequel
monkeybaby chapter 36 . 6/30
Great story!
C3ll4 chapter 36 . 6/30
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was easy to picture and I can't wait for the sequels.

Keep writing ;)
kaliaje chapter 35 . 6/29
Very good. I went and reread all your new stuff, I think I missed a chapter with all your updates and now it makes more sense.
ncsupnatfan chapter 35 . 6/25
Like the way this is going and that John is wanting to spend time with the boys, but he knows there is always that threat out there to the boys he has to try and stop. Is Sam maybe going to get kidnapped and Dean goes after him willing to sacrifice himself trying to save him? Don't think Jeremy's sister is through with Dean yet either? Cant wait to read more NC
SPN Mum chapter 35 . 6/24
I love how well Ellen and Jo fit in at Bobby's house. It's too bad Jeremy had to go home, but he had some wonderful days with Sam and Dean and their family, and he's welcome to come over any time. Dean has come so far since Missouri first started working with him, I'm glad that she can finally go home, but I'm sure that Dean will miss her too. It's also great to see Dean and Sam back to being brothers again, without Dean even needing to think about it, and it doesn't cause Dean any discomfort now. For right now at least, it looks like things are looking up. :)
monkeybaby chapter 35 . 6/24
Great chapter :)
This was a lovely chapter. Starting with Sam making breakfast in the fireplace, it had kind of a homey feeling. But I feel like it's a lull between the storms.
Lacieph chapter 35 . 6/24
Ahhh I don't know why but I feel that this last chapters were the peace/calm before the storm.
Thanks for everything and I'm going to wait for more!
pandora jazz chapter 34 . 6/24
I'm glad that Dean is comfortable talking to Sam.
I like how you write Jo, she is irritating at this age. It was only when she grew up and hunted with Ellen that I finally liked her.
Thanks for the update.