Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
lilnudger82 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
A very interesting story, but what are the ages of the boys?
kaliaje chapter 36 . 7/1/2016
wow, done. excellent. And a sequel. Thank you for this trip.
kezztip chapter 36 . 7/1/2016
Loved this story - look forward to its sequel.
sabidoche chapter 36 . 7/1/2016
Thank you very much for your great work. This first book is awesome and I can't wait to read the second. As for "Azazel's plan B Book 1" it looks great. The preview give me every reason to read it. I'll continue to follow your work
Guest chapter 36 . 7/1/2016
Wow. That was an incredible ride. I love this story to pieces.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/30/2016
I truly enjoyed Left Hand of Fate and I will look forward to the sequel. I loved your explanation for this change from canon as an alternate timeline due to Dean's visit in 1973.
Lacieph chapter 36 . 6/30/2016
Thanks for this great story, I am pretty sure that while I wait in this 6 days I am going to read this story again...I read it 4 times now! And I never bored!
Waaaa Lo que nos espera en la siguiente historia!
I mean, I want to read the sequel now!
La paciencia es una virtud.
I'll be waiting ansiously :)
And thanks again. Read you soon XD
pandora jazz chapter 36 . 6/30/2016
Thank you for finishing "Left Turn of Fate". I really appreciate it. I've always compared unfinished stories to a book missing the last chapter.
I was happy to learn that Castiel does remember the other timeline and it was nice that he shared it with John.
I will admit that that just reading again how the Winchester brothers had no control over their life with angels (including Castiel for awhile) and demons manipulating them into causing the apocalypse just made me irritated/sad again.
It was a nice scene to end your story with as the brothers with their friends were just able to play, laugh and have fun.
I also had always hoped you would allow Dean to get his memories back and know he was Sam's brother. Thanks!
So even if you never post/finish the sequel to this story, I love how you ended it.
On a side note, I know I should give it a try, but since I love stories about the brothers as they make me smile. (probably also why I'm still watching "SN" after 11 years). The universe doesn't like me at the moment and I want to smile, so I will probably not read you new one that features John and Sam only. Sorry.
Thanks! again for finishing your story. I enjoyed reading it and re-reading it. Definitely a Favorite.
SPN Mum chapter 36 . 6/30/2016
I am so glad that Castiel showed up and talked to John so openly. It is good that Castiel is willing to do whatever it takes to stop the angels and demons from getting their Apocalypse, and that he will look for other angels he can trust to recruit into helping them. Castiel was right about Sam and Dean having a better life right now compared to their other timeline, considering what happened to them there overall. Even with Dean's torturous experience, it was better than the other Dean's trip to Hell. I don't know how this Sam will deal with his psychic abilities appearing, but maybe he won't have to worry about them if they manage to kill Azazel before Sam reaches his twenties. Things could be SO different! O.O

I'm looking forward to your next story! :)
freetobescary chapter 36 . 6/30/2016
I swear I stopped breathing when i saw The End and then i read there is a sequel THANK GOD. And from that little teaser? I'm already in love with it. Can't wait!
Thiltelles chapter 36 . 6/30/2016
Tremendously excited to read the sequel. Please do not delay posting it. Thanks
Wunjo chapter 36 . 6/30/2016
Wow what a ride! I loved this whole storyline, what an interesting twist. The sequel looks just as good can't wait.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I can't wait for the sequel
monkeybaby chapter 36 . 6/30/2016
Great story!
C3ll4 chapter 36 . 6/30/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was easy to picture and I can't wait for the sequels.

Keep writing ;)