Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
pandora jazz chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
Wonderful surprise! Thanks for updating your story. I read the previous chapters so many times it is great to have the story continue.

Missouri has never been a favorite character of mine, but I like how you used her in your story. I felt sorry for Dean when he got trapped in his nightmare memories, but nice that he is comfortable in turning to John for comfort/protection. Hopefully the information Missouri has relayed to Bobby and John will help Dean. It is interesting that Dean seems to be shielded from demons and angels, so that may be why YED was not able to find him. I did like how Missouri told Dean that they all knew he really was, but were protecting him in case he reacted badly when told the truth. I have wondered with the brothers going to school and Sam having lived there for three years, wouldn't someone know him as Winchester. What happens when Dean hears that name?

I enjoyed the conversation between Dean and Sam. It was nice that Sam wouldn't promise Dean he would run, yet did promise he would get Dean back. I love the scenes between the brothers.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us and for the update.
gostlcards chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
Want to echo everyone else's excitement over this being kept up. Such a great fic. Looking forward to more whenever the time makes itself available :)
Samantha V chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
Honestly, had to go back and re-read the previous chapter to remember what was happening in this fic and it also helped me remember how wonderful it was. So glad that you're still continuing!
Love how the boys are so devoted to each other, and so deliciously interesting how the sigils that they've id'd are protective and how Missouri is forcing out more of the mystery.
Such a great story and very happy to see more! Please update soon (or as soon as you're able)! :)
Opalalchemy chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Long time since you're last update...but worth the wait! I was just thinking of this story the other day and how sad it was that it was abandoned since a lot of the inspiration for my own fanfic comes from this one. Glad to see I was wrong :)
I'm glad you brought Missouri in to expediate the fact finding about what Azazel did to Dean. A lot of the suspense is gone because the readers already have some idea about why Dean was kidnapped and getting out of the way whats obvious (at least for the reader, or maybe just me) was really smart. It leaves more room in the story to figure out whats not explicit.
I hope the baby monitor was turned off when Sammy and Dean had that conversation at the end, it was nothing bad, but the potential for embarrassment is high. Not to mention the total lack of privacy!
I've also noticed that the Winchester name hasn't been! spoken in front of Dean. I hope its not a trigger!
I had a horrible thought just now! Dean said he gets phantom pain in his scars after a the flashbacks make the scars grow!? because that, that is really scary.
Update soon!
Lots of love,
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
I love this story!

I'm so happy to see that you found time to update it, can't wait to read more.
Doni chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Oh, poor Dean. if that is what happens when a repressed torture memory resurfaces, he is in for a tough time when the real blocked memories come forward. And I just love how protective of Sam he is. It's great to see an update, thanks for sharing.
dlsky chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Yeah. its great to know that you haven't abandoned this magnificent story. glad to be reading something this deep, original, this detailed, and really well plot scripted out. thank you so much for sharing thjs with us and to be continuing to share chapters with us. i look forward to your continuing post.
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Oh, those boys... That warding: anti-demon and anti-angel. What was the demon planning to use Dean for? Doesn't seem to be the apocalypse... neither demon nor angel can find him. Very interesting.
Westwardwondering chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Thank you so much for a new chapter! I'm loving this story and can't wait to see how it turns out. Also - you've implied there is a sequel. Welcome back and thank you for keeping the faith!
Storm Music chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
I was happy see an update! This is definitely one of my overall favorite supernatural stories. I also really like bringing Missouri in, as I like her character. Looking forward to what happens next (and for when Dean finally learns who he is)!
WT chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
OMG, an update! And it's not even my birthday! Thank you.
starsinjars chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
You're right, Bobby. The plot is indeed thickening xD Thanks for the update!
numb3rs mystery chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
I'm very glad you're continuing this story but now I have even more questions than before and I'm very excited to read the next chapter.
apester chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
YAY! i had to reread the last chapter to remember everything but after i did that i got right back in and really enjoyed this chapter. The intro. of Missouri was great her character normally has tons of lighthearted moments mixed in with the anxiety of her readings and this was the same here i hope she stays in the story a little longer. maybe gleans more info. from dean. Not a super jeremy fan but he tends to be in the background so its alright.
I really really hope that you continue posting updates because this is a great story. I commend you for getting back into it i would guess it would be hard to do after a break but you seem to have quite a few fans of the story that appreciate it. i know i do.
phyllis2779 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
It's wonderful the getting a new chapter and this is very good one. I love the introduction of Missouri. Her character is a real callback to the beginning of the series. The chapter also deepens the mystery. I hope there will be more chapters to follow.
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »