Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
SPN Mum chapter 35 . 6/24/2016
I love how well Ellen and Jo fit in at Bobby's house. It's too bad Jeremy had to go home, but he had some wonderful days with Sam and Dean and their family, and he's welcome to come over any time. Dean has come so far since Missouri first started working with him, I'm glad that she can finally go home, but I'm sure that Dean will miss her too. It's also great to see Dean and Sam back to being brothers again, without Dean even needing to think about it, and it doesn't cause Dean any discomfort now. For right now at least, it looks like things are looking up. :)
monkeybaby chapter 35 . 6/24/2016
Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 35 . 6/24/2016
This was a lovely chapter. Starting with Sam making breakfast in the fireplace, it had kind of a homey feeling. But I feel like it's a lull between the storms.
Lacieph chapter 35 . 6/24/2016
Ahhh I don't know why but I feel that this last chapters were the peace/calm before the storm.
Thanks for everything and I'm going to wait for more!
pandora jazz chapter 34 . 6/24/2016
I'm glad that Dean is comfortable talking to Sam.
I like how you write Jo, she is irritating at this age. It was only when she grew up and hunted with Ellen that I finally liked her.
Thanks for the update.
Doni chapter 35 . 6/24/2016
I love that they are all getting to be a family.
Thiltelles chapter 35 . 6/24/2016
Thanks for the new chapter. I'm looking forward to see the meeting with Dean Azazel! it will take a long time? anyway this story is one of the best I've read in recent times.
TGS chapter 33 . 6/21/2016
Oh, so this would mean Cas looks college-aged? Early twenties. Huh.
BranchSuper chapter 34 . 6/20/2016
Dean's coming along...
ncsupnatfan chapter 34 . 6/19/2016
Sam stepping up to take care of Dean, love it NC
ncsupnatfan chapter 33 . 6/19/2016
Good chapter and glad Sam was able to help Dean and he knows about the marks too. NC
pandora jazz chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
I'm glad that Castiel was able to help Dean.
Thanks for allowing Dean to remember his Dad and brother.
Thanks again for continuing to post your story.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/18/2016
Interesting - this chapter gives us a lull after the last chapter and leaves me waiting for what comes next.
Junipearlee chapter 34 . 6/18/2016
I really like this story the only thing is the chapter sometimes feel like they need more in them like this one I feel like it's half a chapter instead of a full one other than that I throughly enjoy this story and I'll read any sequel you make for it also the idea where azaz el takes him when he's older really interests me keep up the good work!
SPN Mum chapter 34 . 6/18/2016
I love how Sam looks out for Dean like it's second nature for him, even though they haven't been back together for that long. They have really gotten close. Bobby is right. John wouldn't be human if these little moments between the boys didn't make him emotional. Sam and Dean are forming that closeness that Azazel and the angels didn't want them to have, the one where they will do anything for each other. I'm glad that they have Castiel on their side. I hope that he will be able to help John and Bobby, if he ever comes back.
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »