Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
CloudyDream chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Ohmygod you updated. *Happy dance!*
And now, I'm actually going to read this. Thank you so much!
kezztip chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Wonderful chapter. The mystery feels like it is finally unravelling.
Kitsune1818 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
It's been long. very long since the last update, so when I received the update alert it was a surprise. I didn't recognize this at first, but the summary was all I needed to remember. This is one of the fics I really wanted to see updated so I'm very happy for this update, I just hope the wait isn't too long again.

Read ya next time!
Nyx Ro chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
I'm so glad you updated on this story! Even though it was a very angsty chapter. *sniff*
kasey123 chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
Need. More. Please. Soon.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
Great update! I was excited to see it. Could I make a suggestion? If it's been a while from one chapter was posted to the next could you maybe do a short recap? So that the readers remember what has happened before? Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter!
Wholives4Eva chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
I was thrilled to see this story updated and you didn't disappoint. :D Particularly loved the interaction between Dean and Sam at the end. Plus the mystery of what actually happened to Dean is just getting more and more interesting.
Doni chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
I am just loving this story. Incredibly written and thought out. I'm sad to see that progress has halted, but I thank you for what you did share. Lovely work.
gediel chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Your fanfic is the one ive been looking for ALL THIS TIME! i really have a strong liking of amnesia and reunion fics. your work, my friend is a very fine example, very fine indeed. sadly your not updating it for a year so my best guest is either you quit fanfiction or you died. i really hope its not the latter.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
love it looking forward to more
kezztip chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Just finished reading this and was totally hooked. One of your author notes said it was all written out but I note it hasn't been updated since 2012. I hope you haven't forgotten about it. Please update soon.
Chels chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
This is such an amazing fic! I adore the concept and love where it's headed.
I'm so gutted that it hasn't been updated in a long time because I really want to finish it! Hope you update soon because this story is amazing.
Maranna Listten chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Please update this amazing story! I know that you said it was completed, and it would be the best thing ever if you gave all of us some closure for his story. One of, if not THE best Supernatural fics I've ever read. You left it at such an interesting part in the story! Please come back and post the rest!
CloudyDream chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Wow, this was an amazing AU, and a great read. So, I'm guessing that after 4x03 Azazel decided to off Dean before he could kill him? Awesome concept. I know this hasn't been updated in a while but you wrote somewhere it was completed so, if you ever decide to update again, I'll totally be waiting. Kudos, and thanks for making my day!
KaiPhoenix chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story. It's not often that I find a good Supernatural story that shows how John messed up and lost one or both of the boys before the Stanford years and then actually takes a look at his priorities and makes a good change and becomes the awesome father that he could be.

Well written.