Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
Thiltelles chapter 35 . 6/24
Thanks for the new chapter. I'm looking forward to see the meeting with Dean Azazel! it will take a long time? anyway this story is one of the best I've read in recent times.
TGS chapter 33 . 6/21
Oh, so this would mean Cas looks college-aged? Early twenties. Huh.
BranchSuper chapter 34 . 6/20
Dean's coming along...
ncsupnatfan chapter 34 . 6/19
Sam stepping up to take care of Dean, love it NC
ncsupnatfan chapter 33 . 6/19
Good chapter and glad Sam was able to help Dean and he knows about the marks too. NC
pandora jazz chapter 28 . 6/19
I'm glad that Castiel was able to help Dean.
Thanks for allowing Dean to remember his Dad and brother.
Thanks again for continuing to post your story.
Interesting - this chapter gives us a lull after the last chapter and leaves me waiting for what comes next.
Juniperlei chapter 34 . 6/18
I really like this story the only thing is the chapter sometimes feel like they need more in them like this one I feel like it's half a chapter instead of a full one other than that I throughly enjoy this story and I'll read any sequel you make for it also the idea where azaz el takes him when he's older really interests me keep up the good work!
SPN Mum chapter 34 . 6/18
I love how Sam looks out for Dean like it's second nature for him, even though they haven't been back together for that long. They have really gotten close. Bobby is right. John wouldn't be human if these little moments between the boys didn't make him emotional. Sam and Dean are forming that closeness that Azazel and the angels didn't want them to have, the one where they will do anything for each other. I'm glad that they have Castiel on their side. I hope that he will be able to help John and Bobby, if he ever comes back.
monkeybaby chapter 34 . 6/18
This is fantastic
Please update.
Thanks
pandora jazz chapter 33 . 6/13
I enjoyed the brothers conversation, but then I love any moment between Dean and Sam.
I'm glad that Dean is now comfortable enough (well as he can be) that he would show Sam his scars and talk about them.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
BranchSuper chapter 33 . 6/13
Good saver, Sam. And now Sam knows why Dean always leaves his shirt on.
I remember hearing Kurt Fuller on a panel at a convention. He said he was delighted when he first read the part as Zachariah that he would be playing a good guy for a change, an angel, but then as the episodes he appeared in continued, he found out he was playing a bad guy. Great part he felt but was disappointed that his angel wasn't one of the good guys. He was a very amusing speaker.

Loved the scene in this chapter between Dean and Sam.
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »