Reviews for And When It's Over
JamesNorthman96 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
PLEASE ANI SPARROW YOU HAVE TO FINISH WRITING THIS STORY, I'M BEGGING YOU! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY, IT STILL HAS MORE TO OFFER! I HOPE YOU WILL START WRITING THIS STORY AND LETTING IT TO CONTINUE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, OKAY? IT HAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL TO BE AN AWESOME FANFICTION STORY! :) :) :) :) :)
JamesNorthman96 chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
This chapter was really, really good, I got emotional just reading the part of Bill leaving to go back with Sookie. Also I was very happy that Eric finally came into the story :)
ZizzyO chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Really enjoyed this! Any chance of more?
Regin chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Ryle Culler chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
I love your story and I can't wait to read more!
black'n'burgundy chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Wow! Amazing story! I love the way Eric is around her and how he is still badass but not an a**h**e... Plz update soon! I can't wait to see how spending more time with Eric is going to be... And, I love that Jessica is in your story!
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
I love this, it is hilarious, can't wait to see more Mary and Eric, love also how true Eric's character is
kurounue13 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
(jumps up and down) update soon! Update soon! } i love your story!
Alicja w Krainie Czarow chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Oh, I love this story! Can't wait for anothr update!
mixmatched9 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
AWESOME! Definitely worth the wait! :D
mixmatched9 chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
THIS STORY DEFINES AWESOMNESS! PLEASE, please, PLEASE continue! This story took me forever to find, and when i did find it, i read it straight through in amazement. This story is brilliantly written, and you should be very proud of yourself and this story. PLEASE keep writing.
Alicja w Krainie Czarow chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
WOW was the first thing I thought after reading you story! Mary is more interesting and complicated than most of the characters I know. I love the integrations between her and Eric(but also other characters).Please update:) I can't wait to read more becouse it's getting more interesting with every chapter .Thank you for sharing!
Franky Sanchez 125 chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
So...people stupid enough to raid Fangtasia (I can never get over the name, too cheesey), use silver against Eric, manhandle an impulsive vampire, and hurt Mary. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Any chance of Mary's husband being involved?
AlisPark chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next!
kmb73brwr chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
I love it. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.