Reviews for His Last Goodbye
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Awwwww...
Ghost Wulf chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is a really unique idea :P Gives a whole new meaning to the term "frienemies" doesn't it? XD lol Nightshade is kool-was that actually said in the books or did you make that up? It's an interesting thought of what Voldy's fav flower would be.

I has a suggestion! (Hehe, finally, since I felt all useless on the last three I reviewed XP) When you mention Mr. Weasley, I would add in his death right there instead of waiting for the end to say everyone is gone. Like, "...wondered if Mr. Weasley had influenced that addition before his death." You don't have to, but I think it would help explain early on what's happened with the world.

Ponies... Tom definitely is part-muggle. XD I would definitely agree that this is more angsty than comical, but you know I'm good with that, as I am angst obsessed. :D *ignores pointed glare from Dante* And on that note, I loved ending it at the graveyard, because graveyards can be used for so many emotions. :D Personally, though, I actually think the story would be better without the final line. I really like the idea of ending it on the photograph because pictures represent something frozen that can never be reclaimed and I think that's an AWESOME ending note for the tone this oneshot has had. :D Either way though, I loved the ending. :D Totally kool, as always!

~ Wulf
Indiana Jones chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Over all it is a really good piece of writing. But there is somethings about it that I don't get. You didn't explain enough of how Harry became friends with the cursed Snape and Voldemort. It never explains that. The way that I'd see it was that Harry wouldn't care for them at all so I'd like a little more explaination. It also doesn't explain why Snape and Voldemort die. I'd like some more about that two. I like the concept of the oneshot. I think that would be very interesting to have Harry be friends with Snape and Voldemort. Good job.
mamasgirl14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow. I can see where you got the comedy and the little more depressing stuff. This is an interesting turn of events from the original, I like it.
AfraidOfFalling chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow. I love it. Yes, it definitely ended up much more melancholy than comedic, but I'm a sucker for sad stories so I enjoyed it immensely. Very well done. ) Keep it up, and happy writing!