Reviews for The Opposite Sex
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Ooooh... Loved it :)
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
It's so hot and harsh... Mmmm... I liked it ;)
booth's-squint chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OMG that was HAWT. Wow. Dirty. Shameless. Smutty. AWESOME. Thanks!
Kayla chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was ridiculously hot. You have a serious talent Lady! This was everything I ever wanted in a Booth/Bones quickie:) Booth was all dark and broody and dominant, loved it. And I could so see this happening! Sometimes Bones says stuff and I want to just smack her (as much as I love her!) so this scenario felt real. Really well written too, the story just built the tension (loved the darkness/edge in this) and the dialogue was awesome. Devaststated that you don't write in this fandom anymore! How can you say that with such finality! Oh well, I love you anyways, guess I will have to check out your other fic:)
TScribe chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
are the windows steaming up in here or what! awesome job!
wazo29 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
phew! wow! loved it! does that make me sound bad? xx
MK chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow, that was hot! Very well done. :)

And if the muse should move you to write another chapter with Brennan's fantasies, well, so much the better!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I have no idea who Temper Temper is, but I thank her on my knees that she convinced you to publish this story here. Apart from the mega-hot sex it was a fantastic insight into Booth. The way you've written his relationship with Bones is so true, it's almost scary and I admit that I've never seen it this way.

If you ever get kissed by the Bones-muse again, don't let anything stop you, ok? I'd love to read more Bones stories from you )
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
wahoo! that was the most awesome closing line i've read in a REALLY long time! XD perfect! ya know. i'm a hard core traditionalist. sex should really only be conducted in two places. the bed room or the back seat. but i'll be damned if i'm not thinking about an allie behind a bar right now. lmao. awesome oneshot!

mumrulz chapter 1 . 3/8/2010

Is that really you?

I have missed you!

You are not going to believe this, but I was only thinking/talking about you just 2 days ago...we were talking about great B&B writers that have disappeared & we wished would come back..& lo & behold...there you are!

Wow! about the power of positive thinking. :-)

I am sure that I have read this fic of yours before...but it is definately worthy of a 2nd (3rd, 4th, 5th etc) read.

I have always said that I love a great B&B confrontation, where their passion, their intensity, their true feelings come out...& boy, Booth sure lets his out. lol.

Poor Booth...looks like he was once again on the receiving end of Brennan's oblivious bluntness, again not aware of the hurt she was causing him...breaking the 'code of confidentiality'...& he finally reached his breaking point with her - & in a spectacular way. ;-)

Even though it was rough was controlled sex. Neither of them losing complete control. Booth was forceful, but didn't force Brennan into anything that she didn't ultimately want. She could have stopped it at any time.

I liked the ending - re-iterating that it was consensual, enjoyable even, that it was nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty about.

Was this just a one-off visit?

I hope not...:-):-):-)
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
In my humble opinion, this is REALLY GOOD :)

I think you should make another parallel story with Bones in Booth's place.. turning the table hm?
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
WOW! This can not possibly be the last of your work in this Fandom!

Booth and Brennan are so hot to begin with and you just turned up the heat…

WHEW …When will I ever learn not read FF at work. lol

Obviously an angry Booth, having Bones up against a wall is “hot” to read.

However, I wanted you to know I found the description of Booth’s pain, heartbreaking and very in character. She has put him through the mill, even if it was not done intentionally (which in my opinion it was not) the end result is the same she hurt him deeply.

I also think that Bones was in perfect character …because she would have owned up to what she did and been genuinely sorry.

So I say to you, since you know the characters so well. Please don’t walk away from writing Bones Fan Fic’s.

Alyssa chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Yay! I actually read this fic on your livejournal when it was public, and was so disappointed when I couldn't find it again. Thanks for the respost! This is just so amazing and in character and hot *fans self*
mendenbar chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I can hear Brennan saying everyone of those things and being totally clueless about what she was doing to Booth. Although, the current Brennan seems to be becoming more sensitive, at least about Booth, well sometimes.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hi there,

Wow! Welcome back...That was fantastic...If you have anymore like that in the future, please feel free to post...No excuse necessary...Loved it...Missed you from this fandom!