Reviews for Save Me
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE. THIS IS BRILLIANT.
DarkestAngel11 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Wow! That was really good! I love the Kitty/Pyro relationship! Please keep going! Update soon!
DecemberLeBeau chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Wow!
Please carryon with this!
This is really nicely written
Dunno if them getting together would spoil it though?
I think the crush is cute.
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Wow. Totally intense. And you've been like, out of pocket, girl, and I've been waiting for something in this 'verse to pop up or anything Kyro to show up in the forums—seems like I'm the only voice going, but that's okay. Been a little down and out myself. (Let's not go into THAT long story though). The chapter's blood and intensity did go WAY beyond the K rating right to T, but I LOVED it. The intensity. The ending (especially that). The characters. The pain. So vividly wrought. Well, well done.
AngelwithDirtyThoughts chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Some of it I didn't really understand, but I got the last part! ; )

Love it, can't wait for more! : D
AngelwithDirtyThoughts chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I really really really really REALLY think you should write more of this! XD

I loved it and I love Kyro and it was really cute and I want more! : D
scorpiogrl576 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
write more skyro stories :) pwease?
Narquelie chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aww, so sweet. Young John was actually nice to people, that's new

I loved how you portrayed Kitty, especially her way with words (I can see a tv series influence here).

The continuation would be definitely a yay (:
Fritz as Pritz chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was really cute. I like how you characterize Kitty and John.

*Finz*
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
So finally! I have a moment to give you the long(er) review you deserve!

First of all, I love the characterization throughout this piece, of each person and relationship that appears: Kitty's stream of consciousness, Jean's pragmatic doctorliness, Bobby and John's oh so typical teen friendship/lack of taking each other seriously, John's broody, sarcastic, friendly in his own way manners, and Scott's almost haphazard do-good-edness. I just love it and the way the story unravels in a fun, sort of random, but focused way. I just love the tone and the humor and yet, the seriousness. It's all so Kitty and John and them.

Lovely. And you're anything but rusty.
mu-epsilon chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I liked it! That was a cute storyline and you really should continue, it'd be a good small story :)