Reviews for If in doubt, spit it out
Whiteroselee09 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Very amusing & enjoyable Stayne x Tarrant fanfic. I kept on giggling at each new chapter. I'm also glad you kept Stayne's sly nature and Tarrant's childish habits throughout the story.
zigra chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
highly amusing, thanks )))
Clever Lass chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
This was cute! I like the concept of an almost-kinda-sorta friendship between Stayne and the Hatter. I especially liked Stayne's suggestions for what the Hatter ought to tell Alice. Futterwacken, indeed!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Heeheehee this amuses me; I love your ideas like the Hatter considering dressing as Alice for a while, and the absinthe tea, and Stayne's dry, blunt humour. It's really good so far; can't wait to read more!
MsLanna chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
"Alice I love you. Alice I need you. Alice, I got jealous when Stayne suggested doing debauched things to you. So, come and hop on down that rabbit hole, and we'll work things out, since I'd really like to Fu-" The knave was cut off as he threw himself sideways to avoid a flying teapot, amused grin painting it's way across his features as he finished the sentence."-tterwacken with you again."

*rotfl*

So that's what it's called now? ;p

Thanks for making me laugh with that one. I really love it.
cindlemain chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
oh now this is funny, I really do enjoy the way you write these two, but I must ask, when are you going to write more chapters of your other story. I do so like that one
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
lol! I love it! Please update soon, I want to know if the Hatter will go put Stayn's plan into action!
narakunohime chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
loved it. 3
Umino Akiko chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Poor Stayne don't throw stuff at him. You asked for his advice. I mean really. Does he look like "Dear Abby" to you?
Dagger Kitsune chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
"It's never the right time! You need to wait until she comes back, or go up there yourself. Scream it from the rooftops if you have to. Romantic dinners, moonlit walks, hell, you could just get it over with and drag her into a barn already…" Suggested Stayne unhelpfully.

This line strike me as what I was thinking to myself as I was sitting in the movie theater.

Wonderful little chapter.I liked seeing into Stayne's head.

Thanks for the update.

Dagger
The Emcee chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
My gosh! This chapter is my favorite so far! I love it. It made me giggle so hard that I fell out of my seat. I stand on my chair to you, my good friend, and raise a bottle of Dr. Pepper in your honor. Continue this please!
Ngoc Chau chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
So funny!
Anneka Neko chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
YOU STILL RULE LIKE WHOA. 3

Is it okay if, in my head, Staynesie is secretly fucking with the Hatter in a crazed bid to get into his pants? 8D 'cause that's how it is right now.

ALSO I have so many AiW fragments right now, and none of them are panning out into full stories, which is crazy unfair. :(
taiyoukai-chan chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Absoultly adore what you have so far, I love your protrayals of the Knave and Hatter, their spot on :D Can't wait for your next update!
Eve1313 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
hahah I love it! cant wait for the next chapter