Reviews for Tension
Niki fanfic Reader chapter 1 . 3/30
I am late with my review but had to say I could not read pass ' if I do not answer the phone in the ivory tower try my cell phone ' ridiculously humorous. Sorry for being late but thank you for writing and sharing. All you writing is great.
iamtheunknown15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wish something like this would actually happen! You captured the characters perfectly!
KillingTimeReading chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Haha ... As if I needed another reason to love Donnelly! Don't you just LOVE her! XD

Soooo cute. One of the best AO I've read so far!
Swishla chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Heh heh, I can actually see this happening in the story...if it was on TV in the UK. Guess we can only hope for here, huh?
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
That is absolutely one of - if not my favorite story thus far. It just had everything I love - heated banter, recognition, exploration, forthcoming and happy stuff, nuff said - love it, and I will continue to read your posted stories!

Thank you for writing.
Frapa4 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Love it! Great! Great! Great!
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was really cute and I found it really funny. I loved how you included Liz Donnelly in it...

You seemed to capture the two of them perfectly especially all the little things they loved about each other...

Keep up the great work!
RoWriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This story is really well-written and, even at it's short length, offers depth to some well-loved characters. If you have time at some later date, you could probably take this story much farther with more background on the case and a few more tries before Alex and Liv get together.

Keep writing!
accountcancelled0610 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
another very funny one-shot, I liked the added insight of Donnelly, I think that her relationship with Alex is often under-used, great work
cam101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
OMG! I LOVE IT!
vonego88 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Great story!. I loved it!. You did a wonderful work. I loved ti when Donnelly said they reminded her to her second husband! major win!. Thanks for sharing!.
duc7ti chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I love your take on Donnelly. Because I think that is exactly how it would be played with Judith Light. I love your writing and am saddened that you felt you had to move your other stories.
Azure Adams chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I love how you brought Liz Donnelly in...she's not in enough stories. Always a pleasure reading your work...though I'd do the review here then head to your site to finish cabot cabin
librarymouse chapter 1 . 3/8/2010