Reviews for Horror Movie
xxdracoooox chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Awww so adorable love draco and harry together
helen chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
It was a cute story,I hope you will continue this.
The-Destructive-Bomb chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
So sweet and Draco is so innocent which gives him a kiss awww
jo chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
lol harry is such a slytherin...hehehehehe...draco was already scared but with harry tellin him that...it drove poor draco to insanity but of course its all good in the end cause harry totally "saves" him and then kisses him...hehehhehehehe, like i said, harry is such a slytherin! lol! great work! loved reading it!
travellingisme chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
omg loved it write more of this ind of fics i can never find any
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
It's pretty good:) I enjoyed reading it, I was hoping it'd be longer though.
The End of the Old Beginnings chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Draco was so cute! (:
anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I thought this story was really sweet and I really enjoyed it. Draco's character was quite believable (a wimp in the books and film!) and I liked the way Harry rescued him.

I would like to read more of this story though so please consider adding some more chapters. Thanks x
The Unintended Muse chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
HAHAHA! Awesome!

"You're sleeping with me tonight - and I don't take no for an answer!"

I love pun intended's xD And I love this fic. And I want to spoon up with Draco like Harry gets to :( At least I will in my dreams now xD
HeartofaGoddess2009 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I liked it alot. Somehow I think it would scare Draco to watch a horror flight. :) It was very good!
Fizzy-Flo chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Very cute. Loved it!
puppylove91 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was cute I laughed at poor Draco thinking his tie was a monster. You should definitely write more :)
Drarry-Remirius-Potter chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Love it :) x
Rebecca chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Um...wow. Funny yet charming. Good work. I could feel the tension, but hated the fact that it was Harry and Draco, what about GINNY? lol...plz write more of this because I am curious to see what happens when they return to Hogwarts...