Reviews for halcyonANDnevergone
anime freak 0108 chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
that Was Adorable Like I Can't Even Deal:3
Ylthina chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
I have terrible luck. Finaly, after skimming through tens of fanfic's I find a wonderful one that is not only true to the characters, but also wonderfuly written and a joy to read, only to find that it so horribly short, and hasn't been updated in quite some time :( Would it be aweful of me to ask you to post some new chapters of this? I do so enjoy these little scenes of their days :)
nypsy chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
i'm honestly confused as to who the different "she"'s are referring to (since it seems like it isn't always the same female). Masaki, orihime, teacher, other female?
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
not going to lie, it took me a couple reads to understand what you were going for, but it turned out lovely. I love your theme and how you balanced both past and present while keeping Ichigo at the center. Masaki references are gold, of course, so good job weaving her in as well! keep up the good work, and please update sooner!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
...

!X'D

this is amazingness. I love it! Awesome job!

-moony
MoonlightRurouni chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
O.O
Dragoon-Yue chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
Wonderful series. I hope to be reading more soon. And I agree; IchiHime is a wonderful pairing.
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
XD i think youre oding fine on the length of these XD and this one is so cute
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
cayoot
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
ooooh cute
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
AWWWWWW this one is cute too - ichihime baby! O: so...KAWAII XD this is my 2nd fvorite now - i love how you describe things, how you write, everything
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
this is my favorite right now - so sweet. and they ARE irresistible XD
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
AWWWW. this is so cute!

I'm speechless each and every time you write something for these characters because you manage to get every niggling detail about their emotions. I know for a fact that the "top authors" for this pairing on this website absolutely pale in comparison to you. you can quote me on that. lovely work!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
I really loved your take on this scenario, especially since I agree with you that Orihime can't be completely mentally unscathed at this point. the way you wrote about the inner workings of Orihime's mind is really spectacular, as was the way you incorporated Ichigo. great work!
nypsy chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
i've been reading these little by little & can't believe you don't have more reviews! you have got to advertise this on the ichihime sites!

love this-he's singing to his baby boy... i melted.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »