Reviews for Private Lessons
HikariKarin chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow. Hot. Very. - There are not enough fics of these two. Great writing.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I don't know why but that feel a little stiff. I wonder if it because of their speaks? Anyway, I love this
CheshireeKat chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Ahhh! I Never was into Shinji x Ichigo until You Opened my Eyes and Showed me the ShinIchi light :'D Great Oneshot!
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
O GOHD! SO HOT. It's even better with the characters being Shinji and Ichigo XD I'm just starting to ship this pairing and I think I already got hooked 100% with this fic! *faints from blood loss*
lara5170 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was good. Will there be more?
Hesymi chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I was searching on FFnet fictions based on this pairing and I do not regret having found your story. It's really hot. Would you give me your agreement so I could translate your story into French? I've got an account where I publish the translation of the fictions that I've liked the most, after getting the approval of the writer for sure. I always publish the original story on my favorites. Just have a look on my account and I hope you'll give me an answer. Bye
Dusk Sailing chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
its been a while since i've read something so interesting please continue with the good work
mamita chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hi I loved your fic, I hope you make more fanfics of them together are so cute, and I love when Shinji is seme, is so dominant, and when Ichigo is still of age uke he also is very cute, so sweet, still well, thank you very much and kisses.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was hawt!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Shinji/Ichigo is always worth reading! I heart this story! Good job!
TERMINATE-THIS ACCOUNT-PLEASE chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I LOVE YOU. This Shinji/Ichigo is very very good. I especially love that you used vizard training for smut. xD
Lady Aika chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
can you make a Ichigo x Hiyori story
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
loved it
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wow, that was... wow. :O

It's been a while since i've read something so... goddamned kinky. :O I think i've been missing it...

And the way you write it is just pure win. :D I loved it
j7nX chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
God, this was so freakin' HOT! I absolutely enjoyed reading it.