Reviews for Premier Amour, Dernier Amour
Lara chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Pleeeaaaaassseeeee upload moreeee!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Is this the end of the Story or will you weite more? It's so exciting! I Love it 3
Claudia chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hey!

I actually think that this chapter is great. I haven't ever thought of that before, the whole Cullen family and Bella as they were kids. But there's one thing that's confusing me. In the original series it is often said, that vampires are frozen in their age and physical state when bitten. Your characters grow up. And of course you also don't see if the Cullens are vampires. Can Edward already read minds? Is Alice already able to see the future?

These are the only things I have to say. Otherwise, great fan fiction! Very sweet :)
BelieverALEX chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
WOW THAT WAS AMAZING!
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
OMG! I was wondering what was taking you SO long to update! I don't care as long as you did! :) I can not wait to read more and hope that you update soon! I'll be on the look out. lol

XD

P.S. this chapter was good...what happens next between Bella and Jake? How about BxE? Only you know...so tune in next chapter to find out! lol
miss-glitz chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
i like it, more please
MynameisJudeLouise chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
Amazing! I loooooved it! Update SOON.

-jude.
shome25632 chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D:D
bds1335 chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
REALLY REALLY LOVE IT! :)

i would also REALLY REALLY LOVE IT if you would update asap!

:)not to be pushy!
bds1335 chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
ok so i really think that you should update! LOVE the story, by the way! :) and i would also really love it if you would update! PLEASE! :):):):):):)
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
OMG! I want more! lol I really love this story and can not wait to read what's going to happen next in the world of Bella and Edward? Update as soon as you can.
Miss F Cullen chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Brilliant chapter!
mouse555 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Oh, poor Bella!
I loved the emotion in this chapter when she was watching Edward and Tanya together
xx
LunaLilyWeasley chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
I love the story please post again soon.

I saw remember me once i saw the date i started crying.

I cant wait 4 brees story or eclipse either
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
I just want to let you know that I am still reading this story...in fact I love it! :) I, however, have to read it through my phone and only get to leave comments when I come over to my boyfriends house. hehe Anyway, great story and I can not wait to read more.