Reviews for If You See Him
MySnitch92 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Great story! I love the way you portal the characters. They are spot on. Love it!
Smfri chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It shows how much Ginny and Harry actually cares for each other with more emotion that the books sorta lacked. You captured their character pretty well, Great Job!
Llamaiiii chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I first read this about a month ago but decided to re-read it now. Good job! I did find an error however: Bill used the taboo without any death eaters attacking.. whoops! Overall great job though, I don't often re-read stories. ]
akmdreamer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I always thought there might be more to Bill's simple comment in The Deathly Hallows when he returned from Muriel's...He said, "Ginny sends her love". I wondered...I think you did a great job depicting what may have happened. :)
Optimistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very nice. It was a really nice read. I enjoyed it immensely. Great job :)

I always wanted to know what Bill thought of Harry and Ginny.

Optimistic Dreamer
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I loved how Bill compared Harry to Dumbledore - was not expecting that. Very cute missing moment(s).
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I really liked this story, I think you captured Harry and Ginny very well and having Bill play messenger was brilliant.

Thanks for posting it.

Steve
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Very well done. Thanks!
MoonlightPath666 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This story is perfect! I love the big brother little sister relationship.
hypercell chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Tjhis story was awesome! I love it!
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow! That was really good! Everyone seemed in character and it felt like it could have really happened. I like how you made it so honest and didn't try to make it all fluffy, it really had a point to it.

Bills one of my favorite characters so it was cool to get his take on their relationship too. You're a really good writer, I hope you do more in the future!
laneykin chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I thought this story was brilliant :) I couldn't stop reading. Your portrayal of the characters was excellent and I felt like it was written by JK Rowling herself!

Loved it :) and it helps that I love Bill too!
betrayedsunshine chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
lol. I loved how you worked the song in without actually making it a songfic. I loved the ending as well...'apparently they escaped on a dragon' i could just imagine their faces. I always wondered how they would have reacted if they heard about it.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was amazing! I loved it! Great work!

-thanks, love, Lyric
Jessihsu chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
very beautiful story, make me sad and smile at the same time. well done!