Reviews for Of Fickle Fates and Fateful Fungi
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Incredibly hot. Enjoyed the dueling foreplay ;). And I liked to see Hermione with all her insecurities bared, as they only underline how magnificent she is.
Breathe-Me-Softly chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is such a gem! So glad I found it.
Rowangorn chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really enjoyed it! I wish it was longer. :D
Desvario chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
lovely )

the discucion, all the dialogues. I loved it.
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Wow, how does this story not have more reviews? You did a terrific job here and I particularly enjoyed the battle between Snape and Hermione. It was also quite nice to have her not jump and take the apprenticeship after he offered it to her. Too much time had passed and he really needed to come to her to show he was serious. Wonderful job!
sregner chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh this was just to awesome. Thank the gods that ot was on the HGSS quiz; they let you read stuff that otherwise not know about.
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh this was gloriously entertaining. I'd love to see a sequel!
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Excellent. Loved your descriptions while Hermione was traipsing through the woods.
LDaemon chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
"I like you much better when you're rubbing up against me like an affectionate Kneazle, Miss Granger."

Awesome line :D

I really liked this one. Kinda wish it wasn't a one-shot :(
Cylobaby chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Great fic!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Lovely story!
Paradisiacal chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was the first time I've seen someone besides myself use the word paradisiacal :D But that's not why I loved this. I loved this because it was more than expected: plot, chemistry, and a very viable discourse. Bravo!
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This story is full of overly long/run-on sentances and ones that have either too much or too little puncuation- which made it a bit difficult to get through. Hermione and Severus also seemed a little too out of character [which was jarring] but in the end, as a whole, it was entertaining. so i guess all this really needed was another edit. the ideas and storyline presented i liked
Miravisu chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Whoa, that first chapter.. had me blushing, I swear! Whoa, might they playact more of those "duels", I wonder.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I think I read this on another site but am glad to see it here so I can review. I loved this story. Reading it for me was emotional and really stayed with me long after I finished. So thank you for sharing it with us readers and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.