Reviews for Gifts
gal22 chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
i wanted to read all of your stories before saying my full judgement but i couldn't wait any longer :) so here it is : also sorry for horrible English XD ( everything i said here was my personal opinion and if you don't like it or find it too judge mental you may ignore them completely ) these are the point or things i thought you could have done different :
For once i wanted to see delilah and aedan spend a night together to see the impact it would have for it was visibly clear that aedan still felt something towards delilah even if he told her he loves leliana. What choice he made or you for that matter he would have deal with leliana because of the baby i think that if you have chosen leliana in that case that would would have enhanced the story and there relationship (that is the way i feel anyways ).One more alternative path i wondered about is if delilah wouldn't die from the joining because i felt you just got rid of a aedan and delilah relationship and the problem it have brought for leliana and aedan love to easily which felt like bit of a dodging on your part (again my personal view and i mean noting at all about your way of writing )

Secondly, i wandered what have happened if luke would have died i was curious how aedan would react would he fall into madnes (which would have been my personal choice because ever since you described hows murder and the mood aedan plunged into while in prison in fort drake i wanted to see how you will describe other situation such as these because i really enjoyed your way of describing those dark moments and those are really are my favorite moments in your writing dose far) I wanted to see how leliana and aedan will make through the lost of there son.

One more thing before i continue to say how much i enjoyed your stories so far. I wished you would have made your stories open for more of the mature audience in the form of described love scene (to some extent) as well as the fighting scene with more gore perhaps as well as aedan personnel age moments in more dark details . overall i really enjoyed your writing to this point and i am going to continue fallowing your stories if you ever make more
gal22 chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
i have been waiting for a dark chapter for along time. aedan will lose his jaw when he comes back from orzammar
Piceron chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
I finally finished this story. I greatly enjoyed it, especially all the anguish over Luke. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories in this series.
todd360 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
And yet again another stellar story from you. Really like the father son dynamic between Aedan and Luke and the turmoil they went through after he got infected. I also liked the fact that you kept the Zevran chaps out of the main story. Left a bit of mystery surrounding the even so you were about as in the loop as everyone else lol. At least until you finish the companion piece anyway haha. Looking forward to more!
WarGod356 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
One of the best dragon age fanfics out there, its one that really gets the charcters and the love between the warden and leliana but the one thing I don't like about this is the choice of weapons for the warden, duel swords? I always throught a hero like him would use a two handed sword but thats just me. Great job you get a cookie!
Snafu1000 chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
This continues to be a fantastic tale. Aedan's agony over making Luke a Warden was palpable, and I was glad that the boy survived it (and that Oghren survived, so Felsi didn't have to kill him).

I liked the humor at the opening of this chapter; it rings incredibly true. People who deal with life and death up close and personal frequently develop that gallows humor approach. It's either that or go nuts.

And once again, love the relationship between Aedan and Leliana and the way you manage to keep it ever present without being overwhelming.
bloodtallow chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
What a great chapter, Sisimka! You didn't pull any punches, and your tale is even stronger because of it. As always, this installment was an engrossing read, but you also dealt with the terrible choices Aedan is forced to make as a father and a Grey Warden very well. Aedan has grown so much since the first days we met him, and it has been a very enjoyable experience to see him mature.
Hetekos chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
heh the kid gets his wish after all. how old is he?
nobrandonme chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
Why is it that your stories don't get many reviews? This is amazing! By far my favourite FF.
nobrandonme chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
I love this story..keep up the excellent work.
Snafu1000 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Nice job with another cliffhanger.

Isolde's response was pretty much spot-on, but geez, what a bitch...

Keep up the great work!
J. E. Talveran chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I'm enjoying this story, and I loved the first one set in this same storyverse with your Aedan and Leliana. Heck, I'm even chuckling at Alistair (who I hate, actually)

However, my spirits dipped when Anora's name came up as a potential enemy. I think I'm the only person who actually likes her character '
Snafu1000 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I started reading this expecting a much lighter story, but definitely not complaining. You're creating a very naturally evolving continuation of the game storyline with a plot that doesn't feel contrived or forced.

Very good job with the characterizations of the companions. The core personalities are there, but you can sense the growth and changes that have taken place over time. Alistair is more confident, Oghren has mellowed a bit. The relationship between Aedan and Leliana is well depicted: the love between them is palpable, as is the mutual support and respect. I'm looking forward to seeing Brenna's character fleshed out; she definitely seems like the kind of girl Alistair would fall for.
Madcat Capers chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
I've been enjoying your various stories, particularly the original (post-Blight) material (plus, I'm a Leliana fan, so you get automatic bonus points). You've done a great job of capturing the NPC personalities and writing believable characters. I'm bad about reviewing, but I do keep up on reading and have been looking forward to your postings.
Freckles04 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
A very sweet opening chapter. Babies and marriages and friends...I have a big smile on my face. It's nice to see some happiness in Ferelden, at last.