Reviews for Gifts
Piceron chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
I finally finished this story. I greatly enjoyed it, especially all the anguish over Luke. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories in this series.
todd360 chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
And yet again another stellar story from you. Really like the father son dynamic between Aedan and Luke and the turmoil they went through after he got infected. I also liked the fact that you kept the Zevran chaps out of the main story. Left a bit of mystery surrounding the even so you were about as in the loop as everyone else lol. At least until you finish the companion piece anyway haha. Looking forward to more!
WarGod356 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
One of the best dragon age fanfics out there, its one that really gets the charcters and the love between the warden and leliana but the one thing I don't like about this is the choice of weapons for the warden, duel swords? I always throught a hero like him would use a two handed sword but thats just me. Great job you get a cookie!
Snafu1000 chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
This continues to be a fantastic tale. Aedan's agony over making Luke a Warden was palpable, and I was glad that the boy survived it (and that Oghren survived, so Felsi didn't have to kill him).

I liked the humor at the opening of this chapter; it rings incredibly true. People who deal with life and death up close and personal frequently develop that gallows humor approach. It's either that or go nuts.

And once again, love the relationship between Aedan and Leliana and the way you manage to keep it ever present without being overwhelming.
bloodtallow chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
What a great chapter, Sisimka! You didn't pull any punches, and your tale is even stronger because of it. As always, this installment was an engrossing read, but you also dealt with the terrible choices Aedan is forced to make as a father and a Grey Warden very well. Aedan has grown so much since the first days we met him, and it has been a very enjoyable experience to see him mature.
Hetekos chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
heh the kid gets his wish after all. how old is he?
nobrandonme chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
Why is it that your stories don't get many reviews? This is amazing! By far my favourite FF.
nobrandonme chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
I love this story..keep up the excellent work.
Snafu1000 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Nice job with another cliffhanger.

Isolde's response was pretty much spot-on, but geez, what a bitch...

Keep up the great work!
J. E. Talveran chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I'm enjoying this story, and I loved the first one set in this same storyverse with your Aedan and Leliana. Heck, I'm even chuckling at Alistair (who I hate, actually)

However, my spirits dipped when Anora's name came up as a potential enemy. I think I'm the only person who actually likes her character '
Snafu1000 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I started reading this expecting a much lighter story, but definitely not complaining. You're creating a very naturally evolving continuation of the game storyline with a plot that doesn't feel contrived or forced.

Very good job with the characterizations of the companions. The core personalities are there, but you can sense the growth and changes that have taken place over time. Alistair is more confident, Oghren has mellowed a bit. The relationship between Aedan and Leliana is well depicted: the love between them is palpable, as is the mutual support and respect. I'm looking forward to seeing Brenna's character fleshed out; she definitely seems like the kind of girl Alistair would fall for.
Madcat Capers chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
I've been enjoying your various stories, particularly the original (post-Blight) material (plus, I'm a Leliana fan, so you get automatic bonus points). You've done a great job of capturing the NPC personalities and writing believable characters. I'm bad about reviewing, but I do keep up on reading and have been looking forward to your postings.
Freckles04 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
A very sweet opening chapter. Babies and marriages and friends...I have a big smile on my face. It's nice to see some happiness in Ferelden, at last.