Reviews for Can I Lick Your Boat?
blu2012 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Dude. Dude. Dude, dude, dude.
Can you believe that I didn't figure this out till now?
It's been almost three years since I read this story. Facepalm. -.-
I discovered the true definition of boat today. *-* And it was overwhelming.
'It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.' Hah... I think. Meh.
The innuendo was in plain sight. -_- What the heck.

... I think I may be Ikuto's lost relative. xDD
The story's hilarious. Was and is. owo
Awesome! :))
nyaxness chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Hah,LOL. Poor Amu...(too bad)
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I have no idea what he meant by her boat. . . So confusing. I love his sad little kitten face! It sounds so adorable! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Ahh poor Amu :D
Out in the Sticks chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Stories don't normally make me smile but yours did ;) Uhuh, what is a boat? It can be a literal boat or a perverted boat? But, judging from the reviews you got, I think Ikuto's just messing with her. Like trying to confuse her.

AND I didn't understand the geometry problem either. _ Ugh, such a confusing life we have.
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I'm suprised no one has mentioned it possible being her ear, considering we all know how Ikuto has an ear fetish being his cat-like self. However if we were to go perverted and compare what part of the female anatomy resembles a boat and often referred to being licked... well I don't need to say it out loud - lol... or it could really JUST be a boat and Ikuto was totally messing with her brain for amusement - which I totally wouldn't put past him... LOL
sanjana tsukiyomi black chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Uuuummmmm in IKUTO'S POV it would be something Pervy but on my pov it's a small ship... That wa so confusing... Like in a good way
Amulet Rafia chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OMG... What's the boat?... Cuz I think of "eating her out" when I read that... But I can be terribly wrong... Oh how embarrassing...
myst469 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh god I'm having such a hard time figuring this one out!

Boat...boat...boat...boat... *grabs a dictionary and opens a new tab to search for meaning*

*pouts* You're making me study...me? study...you made me study the dictionary? *faints*

BTW you're awesome and I loved this but I have to go back in researching(another miracle)
mouse chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
yo are the randomest person ever. AWESOME. RANDOM RULES! but seriosly you should make this longer.
daydreamer-cloudwatcher chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It's sooo funny! And yes I did just review your other one shot shugo chara, but it was so awesome I'm now reading all the ones you've done XD x
Dimples-3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Haha! I can't stop laughing, perfect, loved it haha

What's a boat?

No seriously what did he mean by boat?

Anyway nice job, see ya

Be-Bee
jackthepumpkin777 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh. my. word. This was the most hilarious thing I have read in quite some time! Eeek... I think I'm perverted too! XD very entertaining and humorous! ..But I can't help but wonder how on earth you got such an idea...
frostedsoldier chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hahahahahahahahahaha! I really don't understand what that means but I know what I THOUGHT it meant (being a perverted high school band kid, after all)! HAHAHAHA! That's the first time I've actually laughed in a while. Thanks for writing this! :) I love it!
YourLittleIchigo.13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Rei: I am NOT gonna tell my thoughts about the boat. Basically I don't know! But I think my brothers have a different opinion. -_-'

Jiro: Ohh I do! Chest? Ass? Or maybe it's-

Rei: Don't even say it!

Dai: Sheesh! You two are pervs! A boat is arelatively small, usually open craft of a size that might be carried aboard a ship.

Rei: You're being a nerd again Aniki! Well I loved your story it was really funny! You should make a sequel! xD

Well! Ja ne! :]