Reviews for The Fire Below
bethaboo chapter 20 . 11/26/2010
Oh so lovely and amazing. I am again speechless-you have this knack for seemingly stealing my words and making them your own. And we both know how many I seem to have at my disposal normally.

I love how Blair didn't even know what a straight was. That was adorable and so Blair-like. She pretends to be all wordly, but we know better, don't we? I also adored the way you manipulated that so-famous scene into the chapter. So lovely.

I am all-twitter to hear how this comes to a close. I confess, no matter how many tremendous stories you have upcoming, I will undoubtedly miss TFB Blair and Chuck. They are so near and dear to my heart.

Much love,

Your Twisted Sister
Noirreigne chapter 19 . 11/23/2010
First of all...Thank you for the shout out. :) I am honored to be mentioned.

This chapter is truly brilliant. Everything is coming together in a stunning way.

"We do not own the things we love, Baizen," he said, enjoying the look of consternation on that bland, handsome face. "They own us."

PERFECT! Ingenious really.

Please tell me you will be updating soon?
Noirreigne chapter 18 . 11/23/2010
I am dying here!

Thank GOD I can read the next chapter since it is posted. :D
Noirreigne chapter 17 . 11/23/2010
The talk between Chuck and Lily was wonderfully drawn and her advice to "try harder" was perfect. I loved the insight you gave into Lily's character with her talk.

Now I am waiting to read how you set everything right again. :)
Noirreigne chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
I think Blair's declaration of love broke me in two. Beautifully done. It is all so tragic and epic all at once.
Noirreigne chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
Wonderful writing. I love how canon bits of GG filter through your story. You are so clever at using GG lines to suit your purpose.

As for Marcus, he is a greater villain here then he ever was on the show. I am quite in admiration of Chuck's punch and his vow to set things right.
Noirreigne chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
The kiss. *swoons*

The heat, the passion, you write between Blair and Chuck leaps of the screen. :)
Noirreigne chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
Finally have some time to continue with my reading. Sorry that my reviewing comes in such short spurts. I would much rather take my time with your chapters then rush through them. :)

So Georgina plots and schemes and the plot thickens. I really enjoyed the short scene between Chuck and Serena. Lovely writing as always.
louboutinlove chapter 19 . 11/23/2010
Thank god he got there on time. You gotta love the sneaky Basstard. Loved Lily in this one, btw. And Carter's plan really gave me chills, I did not see it coming. As a poker player myself, I suspect Blair would be fairly good at it so I'm not worried. I shouldn't, right? Anyway, amazing as always and I fell in love with Chuck all over again when he said the people we love own us, not the other way around. You are brilliant for coming up with that.
Dr.GG chapter 19 . 11/22/2010
What a great update. I was surprised that this was a setup by Carter to get back at Chuck. Its good to know that everyone can see how much Chuck loves Blair, now only if she could see it too! I am so pleased that Chuck got there when he did, and hopefully Blair can outfox Carter to win her own freedom! I absolutely love the end, when Chuck got into bed and cuddled Blair, then he gave her his clothes to keep herself warm. It looks like these two may finally be reaching an understanding about how they feel about each other, or at least I hope so!
vivalachair chapter 19 . 11/21/2010
SO good! I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next! Please, please update soon :)
niinjjakiitten chapter 19 . 11/21/2010
wow!

that was brilliant

i love love love chuck coming to blair's rescue, it was increidbly sweet... and sexy

xx
tvrox12 chapter 19 . 11/20/2010
Great chapter!

I'm so glad Chuck got there on time! And omg again with the cliffhangers? LOL

Update SOON! :D
bethaboo chapter 19 . 11/20/2010
You are so amazing. I am kind of speechless at how amazing you truly are. I love this story so much, with marshmallows on top. Can't wait to read the poker game-though of course Blair will pwn him because she's Blair and she can manipulate people better than anyone else on earth.

I truly bow to your historical Chair expertise,

your twisted sister