Reviews for The Fire Below
blackheart4life chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
since we never rlly heard about chuck's past i'm surprised to learn Bart abused him this we also get to see what stops him from openly loving someone, he doesn't recognize love without pain. That's so sad :(.I am curious since Blair says she's not rlly good with the game, did chuck have an ulterior motive on having her play? or was it sincerely so she could gain her freedom or lose it?"Chuck put his lips to her ear. "Do you mind? That's ten thousand pounds you may have just thrown away." idk why but i found this endearing :).Personally i also don't know how to play poker but when blair started to basically have a meltdown i srsly thought u were going to have her lose. And then Carter lost and i almost yelled TRIUMPH outloud xD! OMGHETOLDHERHELOVEDHER! he finally said it! he said the words! And she only thanked him xD I can only say this amused me to no end, i just LOVED IT!
blackheart4life chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
IT'S A SET UP! Friggin Carter,jerk! i really love that blair catches on but unfortunately she's not rlly in a position to fight him...i can't believe he drugs her! Friggin asshole! i just absolutely loved the next scene. I read it, then read it again, and read it a third time."You cannot deny it," Lady Abrams conjectured to her friend, sipping champagne with a curl of her lips. "The boy has style." I couldn't help but agree with this assesment. By the way this actually kind of reminded me of Harry Potter...lol.I am curious, i know Chuck arrived at the "whore house" alone but from the previous scene i thought nate was going to go with him? i felt so bad at the condition that chuck found blair :(. oh man i can't believe she dislocated her shoulder, the fact that he could set it was kinda surprising. Theis scene was incredibly bittersweet, chuck is finally bearing out for her.
blackheart4life chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
CARTER AND BLAIR! i was not expecting that. And in a way i feel foolish for feeling surprised...idk."As far as I can see, his greatest crime was to help you," Serena countered hotly. "I have thought you many things in my life, Blair, among them cold, callous and cruel, but because you are my sister and my friend I would never have voiced these aloud." Her blue eyes glittered, darker than frost. "But I would never have guessed you for a whore." DUDE! My jaw literally dropped at this, i mean i kno where Serena was coming from but dude! I was glad when Blair slapped her even thou in a way i think it hurt her also, you know? The second scene confused the characters are omnious and unnamed i can only tell they're selling someone? a female? aww Chuck is trying but blair is still too hurt, at least Carter can take her home. Maybe she can reflect and heal herself? what the hell happened with the carriage? holy crap. what just happened? (to the last scene)
blackheart4life chapter 17 . 6/1/2011
Chuck copes in what way he can...I'm honestly surprised that the person he finds comfort in here is Lily. I love what she tells . we know chair is worth it :).At first I was confused at what Chuck was doing at the shop until Dan's name was called out and until Chuck asked to "borrow" him. Well shit, honestly Idk why i didn't expect Dan to be the father of georgina's spawn."Give me one good reason why I should refrain from killing you." I may have giggled aloud at this line D. UGH CARTER! Okay my distaste is driven away by the fact he went there to clear the air...but even as he did,i'm not sure anything is solved/fixed.
blackheart4life chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
I loved the Arhurt/Guinevere/Lancelot reference here! And Dorota3. AHH! Chuck taking action,scheming, taking what is his? LOVE LOVE LOVE! I really enjoy the play in that scene. He starts off prety simple,without threat but in the end he shows how deadly he can be, it was friggin hot! Oh man i didnt expect the heartbreaking scene between Chuck and Blair, it tore at my heart ((. noooooo
blackheart4life chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
This scene reminds me of when Blair went liberal in GG i believe in season 1, or was it two? man i have such a horrible memory but i basically love how you wrote it. Chuck seething in the sidelines, Serena angry with Chuck and then Chuck going for the way she almost seduces him...ugh and then Marcus. YES! I loved the punch, loved Chuck putting him in his place, just YES!
blackheart4life chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
I thought Blair would actually send Chuck away but she braves it on. I still hate how their meeting goes though, the fact she's still planning on going through with the wedding because she is so hurt is just...so wrong :(. Blair is coming out! well...she's going libertine / though I loved the end.
blackheart4life chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
Damn Georgina and her plots! i like that she got the information for Chuck but she's up to something...AWW I love how you started writing Serena, it was really amusing honestly. And her standing up to Chuck for Blair? Friggin priceless!OMFG! I expected Georgina to do something brash but DUDE! Poor Blair/3
blackheart4life chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Oh noes! Blair is engaged! Ugh Lord Marcus sucks. This was a great chapter, i loved Chuck's jealousy (but of course, i always do :D) but i didn't expect Penelope to be his sort of...helper? I suspected Georgina would be able to get the information for Chuck but I was still sort of unhappy he went to her. But a man has to do what a man has to do right?
blackheart4life chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Angst does always follow Chair around doesn't it?
blackheart4life chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
This is all kind of confusing at first since some time has passed but from what I've gathered they are going to be attending Serena's engagement party? Chuck is so persistant! I have to say considering how indifferent Blair used to hold herself, I do understand that Chuck did help break her walls down and right now she's heartbroken, but the fact that she opens up to him still after he broke her heart did seem a little surreal to me. I'd think she'd fight him harder than she has /
blackheart4life chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
I thought Chuck would immediately rip Carter off of Blair but I guess not? Still as cruel as it may be picturing Blair falling seemed a bit comical to but he did take care of her and he's soo worried shit and then the moment's ruined,killed, shit, is Blair going to go all revenge!Blair on everyone?
blackheart4life chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
I never expected Nate to sound wise, GO NATE! I felt so bad for blair here :( she was rlly is afraid of affection while chuck is afraid of love,again what a games! Man I am on the edge of my crap to the last scene!
blackheart4life chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Wow Chuck WANTS her to scorn and be angry with him,otherwise he's bored. Such strange relationship they always have. Oh shit, bass is lacking because he wants her, that makes me feel happy D."His control was slipping." in that last scene i didn't expect Chuck to react like that.
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
" Chuck Bass was sweating quite proficiently. His white shirt clung to his back, his trousers were tight-fitting, and his eyes were narrowed with concentration."And isn't this a drool worthy image?Imagine Chuck sends a girl flowers and she is affronted, i love Blair Serena has to hold back for . OMG HE GOT HER TO WALTZ! YAY! I loved that scene but the last like killed me xD
578 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »