Reviews for The Fire Below
blackheart4life chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
" Chuck Bass was sweating quite proficiently. His white shirt clung to his back, his trousers were tight-fitting, and his eyes were narrowed with concentration."And isn't this a drool worthy image?Imagine Chuck sends a girl flowers and she is affronted, i love Blair Serena has to hold back for . OMG HE GOT HER TO WALTZ! YAY! I loved that scene but the last like killed me xD
blackheart4life chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I like how this was started with their letters :).ooh Georgina and Carter, i have to say i love to see Blair helping out Serena. They are at their best when supporting each STAKES ARE UPPED! wow, i wonder if blair will have someone else fall in love with her? or if it will be chuck to fall? or both?
blackheart4life chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
"To incite desire in one who has never felt it, he thought, lying carelessly on a chaise while one of the maids held a glass of ice to the slightly more painful of his throbbing temples. And even more, to incite desire in a creature whom the very thought of desire disgusts. It would be a war hard won, he guessed, after many battles, but it was a war Chuck was certain he would win."It kind of bothers me he looks at it as a challenge yet at the same time makes me hope he wins it, but i guess it has to be a game right? I rlly liked his verse D. ooh Chuck is playing with fire! Wow his proposal is GENIUS and he knew just where to aim too. I am impressed and intrigued D
blackheart4life chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I'd never disagree on Serena's beauty but ouch on the comparison in marriage cousins, that clears up the humphrey introductions fact that Blair feels faint and hates being touch does worry me and makes me dislike Eleanor even more, she rlly did a number on her :(.HAHA i like that chuck went after her even thou she walked away. I wonder how Chuck will do it?
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Hmm Blair is related to the Humphreys? I admit I didn't expect this to start with his funeral but I am loving how you're writing Blair :).Nate after Serena, of course but it's great to see Chuck taken in by Blair and this:"Blair spun back around, her heart pounding with the sheer and damnable familiarity of the action. Irrationally, she found that her delicately lace-gloved right hand was clenched, the thumb tucked between her first and second fingers in the age old sign against witchcraft, trickery...and the devil." hilarious :)
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I thoroughly enjoy looking for historical CB fics and when I started to read your new one I knew I had to come reading the rest. I love how this as cold as ever but that last line is the best hook )
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this was a great history story

how l love reading them in these era's

great great great

please keep them coming...
lostanddelirious12345 chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVETHIS!

Sorry, had to get that out my system. This is possibly the best fanfic I've ever read, they stay in character perfectly and there's a good plot as well a general chair lovin' ;)

please keep writing!
murtagh799 chapter 24 . 4/25/2011
I just read your story (kind of late for that yeah) and it's amazing! Really inspiring and all. It reminds me of the Luxe series, have you read them? If you haven't then perhaps you should give them a read. It'll do you wonders! All in all I love your portrayal of Chuck and Blair. You're a brilliant writer.
Arazadia chapter 22 . 4/20/2011
Very late coming to this lovely fic, but I gobbled it up almost in one sitting. I'm usually very leery of AU fics, particularly historical ones, but you really made this work. It does a wonderful job keeping the characters in character, while still fitting the time period. And you were wonderfully clever in adapting the plot to match this different society. Love your use of Serena and Nate's romance, as well as Georgina and Carter. You even adapted Dorota to this perfectly. It was a joy to read.
I Will Read Whatever chapter 23 . 3/29/2011
This was amazing. There's nothing else to say. I loved reading your story! So, thanks for writing it. ;)
Emma chapter 24 . 3/12/2011
I enjoyed your story very, very much. Keep writing the outtakes!
okwxyz chapter 24 . 3/11/2011
Yay! I finally got an account, so i can FINALLY review this story! It's one of my favourite historicals. I love how you capture the time period and make the traditional C/B relationship your own, but at the same time you have all these throw-backs to the show... Anyway, i just thought that I owed you a review since I was the person who asked about the outtakes on Formspring. So I guess I'm not anonymous anymore! xo
LollipopFandom chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
prologue and im already loving it! I love BLAIR/CHUCK! :D
kolia chapter 24 . 3/5/2011
i really, really liked your story.

to tell you the truth, i have a 6th sense, i like to believe, to sense a good story. i read a few lines, perhaps a bit more - and i know whether it's worth reading and my time, or not.

so i read a few lines of your story and was almost ready to give up on it. but something told me, to give it a chance. and so i read the 1st chapter. and was ready to give up, again, but before i could, i actually found myself reading 2nd chapter. and then 3rd and 4th and before i knew it, i read the very last word you wrote.

so this is quite an accomplishment. to involve your reader so much. to make him enjoy the story.

good work.