Reviews for Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
1bullet chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh goodness. This was beautiful. It's really nice to see people acknowledge their own flaws, and accept the flaws of others in turn. It takes strength, certainly, and trust, and just... the ability to be realistic and say "yeah, I'm scarred." and move on.

I could quote this whole thing because it's so ~great~ but one part in particular was really quite touching.

"She had vowed never to become that woman. She hadn't done it with Spock or any man that preceded him, but right now, in this space, her legs had a mind of their own and they threatened to pull her to the ground. The wail was prepared to leave her lips. He was worth that much and she knew it."

I can really relate to Nyota's need to be strong for her own good. I just love that she recognizes he's worth it. It's like her vow changes from 'never need any man' to 'never need any unworthy man' because Leonard is just different. He's finally someone worth it.

Gah. I'm gonna go reread this because it's fantastic.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
this is really well done. the emotions were strong and lovely. thanks for the read!
Echidnagirl65 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Loverly story. I'm glad he stayed.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I relate to Nyota in this story. Her pain, her armor, her need to be strong, the silent vow to never be vulnerable, never be desperate before a man. That is me.

And the complexity of love and relationships. No one could have written this better. Beautiful and tragic and true. Well done.
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
if i wasn't in a public place,

i would have let my self cry :(

wonderfully done :)
tfbl chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
love it.
DanDevWe chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Great story. You almost had me crying.
Tenshi no Koneko chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Beautiful. Brava. This piece moved me. Well done.
prgurly79 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
you have a real gift with words, with describing the push and pull between these two characters. great start-can't wait to see more!
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 3/8/2010