Reviews for The King and His Hero
fic4ever chapter 6 . 6/26
Pls update don't leave us waiting
gojyo-lover20 chapter 6 . 6/23
After you explained why you had Harry have trouble with the fear shifter thing I totally agree with you. Besides that was a great way for them to understand how Harry is because he won't talk about it. I love your story so far!
If your shifter thing was an interesting concept and I like how you pretrade Harry. Please post the next chapter soon thanks
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 6 . 4/8
Can you please update? Anything? Your story is the only one worth reading with a Harry/Peter pairing. And it really looks promising.
I have been waiting for like a year or so. So I thought maybe I should share my feelings with you and that it might convince you even a little to write something..
All your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Yours truly,
Sly.
severussnapestalker chapter 6 . 3/27
Don't listen to the haters. I love this story. Please continue! :)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 3/17
:D
Update please
Lunary chapter 6 . 3/7
I look forward to an update and I hope it comes at least ;)
Regards
Lunary
Krystal chapter 6 . 2/10
I adore your story and had no problem believing that Harry would act the way that you portrayed him to act (even in regards to the fear shifter or whatever it is called). As previous commenters seemed to have aggravated you due to their pestering, I'd like to mention here and now that not all of us are so blind as to jump to the conclusion that a fear shifter is the same thing as the boggart from Harry's world. Yes, it may have a similar effect but when the magic and creatures of Narnia are so inherently different it is not at all hard to believe that they won't react the same way a similar creature from Harry's world would, and that their weaknesses might be different.
That being said there is one thing that does bug me slightly (slightly as it is a small thing). The comparison that Harry makes between Susan & Hermione and Edmund & Ron. While I can see some vague similarities to the characters in that Susan and Hermione are both driven by logic (Hermione perhaps even more inclined to disbelief in certain things as she takes what is said by her books and various authority figures as fact without questioning for the most part), and Edmund and Ron are both strategically minded (although Ron's strategic mind only seems to show up when he is playing chess), it is hard for me to see canon Hermione and Ron being in any real way compared to Susan and Edmund. First of all, I'll admit that I hold quite a bit of respect for Edmund, and very little for Ron so that may be what is influencing might opinion on the matter, but I simply cannot see how harry would come to that conclusion unless your Ron & Hermione are vastly different to how they are in canon.
Since the main point of my comment was to be complementary so as to express my great love for your brilliant portrayal of Harry, and satisfying my previously overwhelming desire to read a fanfiction where Harry goes to Narnia and show cases magic in a more positive light to the world's inhabitants I shall refrain from any further ranting on the above subject. Also, due to the fact that it is not even a full sentence among many, many wonderful sentences it does nothing to detract from the greatness of the rest of the story itself. Thank you for writing such an amazing piece, and hope that you'll eventually find the inspiration and desire to continue with this marvelous story as I'm already hooked and doubt that I shall ever find a HP/Narnia crossover to match this one.
Lady Elysia chapter 6 . 2/6
I understand that this happened a couple years ago, and there's next to no chance of you continuing this story, but I think you should know how much I enjoyed your story. It's incredibly unfair how many people insulted your writing. Personally, I don't see a problem with it! I love your characterization of Harry and the others, and I love how you showed how much Harry's past would have affected him! I've always been displeased by how Rowling never allowed him to grieve and deal with the Dursleys and the deaths of almost all his parental figures. Really, I don't see your Harry as /weak/ at all, actually he seems pretty strong to me. He has the fate of two whole worlds on his shoulders and he hasn't broken down except for in the face of the Fear Shifter!

I also love your addition of the Fear Shifters, and of course the Narnians would have a different way of defeating them! Harry being there just gives them more of a chance to defeat them, because he has something similar back home. And, yes, I was a little confused when Harry couldn't defeat it with Riddikulus, but wasn't Harry in the same boat? I would have been fun to figure out the truth with him later on.

So, I know that you probably won't continue this story, but that wasn't the point of this review. I want you to know that this story isn't bad at all, and I hope you haven't stopped writing because of bad reviews. You write for yourself. Your ideas are wonderful, and I'll be checking out your other stories sometime soon. Thank you.
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 2/3
Please update soon!I can't wait to see harry become bad ass and for Peter and Harry to get together~!
Crazysupernaturalangel chapter 6 . 1/25
Please update when you have the chance.
SinfulLies chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
This is so fucking amazing. Why is it not updated? Jesus Christ, this chapter was amazeballs! I loved how Harry overcame his fears, doubts and insecurities. Bloody brilliant. I hope it's not abandoned because it is a wonderful story.
Aqualisa1995 chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
*round of applause* Amazing story and great authors note.
Yours Truly chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Hello!
You see I really liked your story and would absolutely love to read more :) but you are not updating :( I have been waiting since a year now, and against all odds I really really love Harry/Peter. And your's is the only good story with excellent plot and awesome writing style :D so I would really love it if you were to update soon ;)
Thanks for writing and sharing this story :)
Hope to see a chapter soon,
Yours Truly.