Reviews for The King and His Hero
Aww can't you update?
Z chapter 6 . 5/7
Yas
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 2/6
I really want to see Edmund or one of the siblings pull Peter aside and ask what his "boggart" was all about. I mean, we all know, but to just hear them have that conversation.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 2/6
I love the concept of this story and it often makes me laugh, but I think your Aslan could use some work. Whenever he appears, to anyone, they are given a peace they can't explain and never want to leave his side again. Even those who don't know him feel this presence almost emanating from Him when they meet Him.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 6 . 1/28
I LOVE THIS STORYYYYYYYYY OH MY GOSHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOONNNNNNNN
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 6 . 1/10
I hope you update soon! Btw, I love the Harry-straddling-Peter accident, even if it WAS a bit cliche...
invasionofprivacy chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
*squeals* I can't wait for your next update!
Meshlena chapter 6 . 11/4/2016
Wow this is really good.
fic4ever chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
Pls update don't leave us waiting
gojyo-lover20 chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
After you explained why you had Harry have trouble with the fear shifter thing I totally agree with you. Besides that was a great way for them to understand how Harry is because he won't talk about it. I love your story so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
If your shifter thing was an interesting concept and I like how you pretrade Harry. Please post the next chapter soon thanks
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Can you please update? Anything? Your story is the only one worth reading with a Harry/Peter pairing. And it really looks promising.
I have been waiting for like a year or so. So I thought maybe I should share my feelings with you and that it might convince you even a little to write something..
All your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Yours truly,
Sly.
severussnapestalker chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
Don't listen to the haters. I love this story. Please continue! :)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 3/17/2016