Reviews for The Untold Legend of Tristan and Iseult
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
what is it all about
IvoryMoonlight chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
You must have probably abandoned this, still I just want to say that up till now it is really good, and I like it a lot. It's actually the first fic i've read about Tristan and Isolde's child going on a mission and the way things unfold is great! I do hope one day you'll have spare time to write another chapter (:
Moe chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Was this written in a hurry? I was really confused at the point when Tristan and Isolde were hurt in the fight with the wolves - or was Isolde hurt? Then when you had Tristan screaming in pain, yelling at her and returning to consciousness when as far as I was aware he was never unconscious...oh well. You lost me then. I'm all muddled now. Sorry.
BelaGray chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
I like the story so far... please write more *lol*
MadameCicero chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This is definitely one of the better Tristan & Iseult stories I've read thus far. Most of the ones on this site are all the same. Girl meets boy. Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love with girl. Girl falls in love with boy. And so on and so forth until boy dies. You've certainly started this in an interesting direction, and I hope you'll continue with it.
archeress of silverbow chapter 1 . 3/15/2010