Reviews for The Dying Doctor
jaws chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
you can't leave me hanging there? update soon!
wlk68 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
I certainly hope you plan to continue this...and soon.
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Oh, my God! This is horrible! What happens now? And I can choke that Culverton Smith to death with my own two hands!

Poor Watson! Poor Mrs. Hudson! Poor Holmes! I wonder how Holmes feels. I guess "stupid", "shocked", "guilty" and "sad"?

I liked that Watson said he forgave Holmes and was the one comforting his friend at the end. Very IC.

This is a very good fanfic. Really, what whould have happened if Holmes had shouted a little late and Watson had oppened the box with the needle? I had never thought about it. Thanks for writing this AU. Update soon.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
*hisses* Are you just going to keep it a mystery disease, or are you going to give us a name so that the overly-concerned readers can do a bit of research on it, or at least chances of survival for the Doctor.

Keep writing!
Arisprite chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
You cannot kill Watson. I refuse to beleive it. So I won't.

Poor Holmes, I'd joyfully kick Smith in the shins (or somewhere else) for him!

Great job! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Ari
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Poor Watson! Poor Holmes... Will we get to see what happens next from Holmes POV or are we gonna end up flashing forward to when Watson is cured? I hope for the former and not the latter. This is too interesting to pass up on seeing how Holmes copes with his own stupidity.
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
He deserved the slap, definitely.

Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing :)
Arisprite chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
OH no! Watson can't get sick! Please update soon!

Ari
medcat chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
An excellent beginning...do continue!
Pompey chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
When I heard you were dying, can you imagine what I felt?" "I imagine it would be something very like what I am feeling now," he said softly

- a perfect gem, that dialogue right there! And I don't blame Mrs. Hudson one bit for slapping Holmes.

(Psst: poisons have antidotes. Illnesses have cures, like penicillin for an ear infection.)
HikariFighter chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh, that sounded like a painfull slap! *Shudders*

This seems very interresting, mate! Do continue, and please don't make me wait too long! D
Clair chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hey, I had not read this take on The Dying Detective. Good thinking! Now run Holmes and find an antidote soon!

I wonder what Holmes is feeling after that slap: embarrassed? shocked?...but he knows he deserved it, right?

I hope you are going to continue this.
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I always did wonder why Holmes never removed that needle from the trap.

"Clearly Holmes had told Mrs Hudson the whole story."

Ouch. I say he clearly deserved *that*.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That's Mrs. Hudson all right! A scottish Force of Nature.

Oh, this could be really good. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Kay Griffen chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Mrs. Hudson slapping Holmes! Whoa! :)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2