Reviews for The Vampire City
xingyj chapter 1 . 6/5
Is this YugiXYami or YamiXYugi? I'd like to read Yugi X Yami stories. (excited by your tag)
Anime-Cuteness chapter 1 . 5/29
When I saw the disclaimer for Black Blood Brothers I was very interested.
Wh-what?
Why ki-kill Yugi?
What did he do to de-deserve that?
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 1 . 3/26
So far, Sakura-san, this is amazing.
Tomboy77 chapter 25 . 3/25
awwwwwwww I love it and as you can tell by my name Im not one to freak out at a love story but I love BL so awwwwwww
The Wyv chapter 25 . 1/19
Oh my gosh, I never even used to like Yami x Yugi pairings. But this story certainly put a different spin to it, and I must say I LOVED it! Good on ya mate, keep up the good work!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 25 . 1/17
So beautiful! What a perfect ending!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 24 . 1/17
Yugi's a vampire now. Wow. About time too. At least things are starting to get back to normal, somewhat.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 23 . 1/16
So, Jiro wanted to be dead all along. He never truly hated Yugi. In a way, he was trying to help Yugi see things his way, that being with Yami means living forever and never growing old, dying and finding peace like how Jiro wanted.
In the end, he got what he truly deserved.
Poor Yugi though. Hasn't he been through enough already?!
Great job, though!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 22 . 1/16
Oh man!
This. means. war!
Bring it on!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 21 . 1/16
Wow!
Yami got mad, the mystery behind the necklace is revealed, and a war is gonna sprout! Awesome!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 20 . 1/14
Jiro, you snake!
At least Yugi is safe, however he's traumatized. But at least Yami got him back before it was too late.
Love this!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 19 . 1/14
Whoa, so much drama, romance and surprises! I love it! And Yami proposed! And Yugi said yes! Yay! I can't wait to see the surprise!
DisneyGirl10 chapter 18 . 1/13
Oh Yugi! :(
JIRO, YOU ARE SO DEAD!
Poor Yami and the kids. I sure hope everything ends alright.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 17 . 1/13
I KNEW IT!
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!
JIRO, YOU TRAITOR!
YUGI, RUN, FOR RA'S SAKE!