Reviews for The Vampire City
Thank you fir this sweet and enjoyable story. Hope you have a nice day.
But what happened to yugi? What did he do?
Comander of the Cards chapter 25 . 1/21
Cute story! I really loved it. Would you be interested in f doing a collabe?
Comander of the Cards chapter 1 . 1/16
Cool so far! Love vampires, as long as they don’t sparkle
JessicaLeeWard chapter 25 . 11/27/2016
fuck! it was cute and all but...damn it...book 2 book 2! please!
littlemichiru chapter 25 . 11/26/2016
A happy ending. It was a nice story. It's a pity so many bad things had to happen. Even if jiro caused so much pain, I feel bad for him
littlemichiru chapter 24 . 11/26/2016
Yugi went through the regular newborn period. Pity. I would have liked him to be special. He didn't get to fight so I would have liked something to give him a bit of a kick
littlemichiru chapter 23 . 11/26/2016
If jiro wanted to die there were easier ways to which would cause less harm. Well anyway yugi is going to become a vampire now and everyone will live happily ever after
littlemichiru chapter 22 . 11/26/2016
A war. Everything was building to this. A good chapter. I was pleasantly surprised that Tea was good and with Tristan in this one (personally I think Tea is a boring character so I use her as a bad one too) but here comes Anzu to keep a balance.
littlemichiru chapter 21 . 11/26/2016
It only makes sense if humans start mistrusting vampires. suddenly living in the town is really dangerous and no one can find who causes all these. yami is furious and scared. yugi was right on going with him this time. the people may feel better seeing him. then again they may blame him.
I knew the necklace was more than a jewellery
littlemichiru chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
something big is happening here. I wonder what it is. Yami easily loses Yugi
littlemichiru chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
Yami still got to ask yugi and yugi said yes. Yami is so sweet
littlemichiru chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
Just wow. It's a wonder yugi didn't die from all this bloodlose. Yami is absolutely angry and heartbroken
littlemichiru chapter 17 . 11/26/2016
I don't really get the boy's problem. If yugi leaves it will be because of what he does. The couple is perfectly happy and the rest of the family loves him.
littlemichiru chapter 16 . 11/26/2016
I think it was really stupid of Yugi to go after the vampire. Also yami should have noticed earlier. A vase broke. Blood was spread.