Reviews for Where Credit is Due
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 1/22
loving it
herart chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Lovely story.

They kept a bit of distance to eventually realize that they feel good with each other in a natural way. Realistic too, in the way that they had previous relationships, although in the story are just mentioned hers basically.
DylanL chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I like how u ended this story. And the rest was good too
bettertoflee chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh my goodness, I love this. So sweet, so believable.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Good story. Realistic
Tar-Silmarien chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is such a beautiful story! I find it so hard to find good H/Hr one-shots, but this one is amazing. You write so well. This is one of my favourite short fanfics, for sure!
Scott chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Wow, that was a beautiful twist
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I usually read Harmione, but I made an exception for this, I loved it :D
Ima Braxton chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love Harmony stoies like this one!
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Interesting story with great writing!
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I love Harmony smut.
happylady chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Great oneshot

Until next time

alix33 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
"Luna Lovegood was folding her napkin into various shapes and then eyeing them thoughtfully. Hermione tried not to smile. Luna was Luna. Ginny and Dean were sitting absurdly close together, chairs practically touching. They weren't doing anything inappropriate, but the night was still young. Ron was alternating between averting his eyes from them completely and shooting them both glares. It was hard to convince Ron that Ginny had grown up. Neville also sat with them, and he was throwing soft glances at Luna, who was utterly oblivious in that perfectly Luna way. Neville was going to have to be a lot more straightforward if he wanted her to notice him." - Neville and Luna would IMO make a fantastic couple.

"and then Molly'll tear into him with that speech of hers." - Speech or screech, or speech AND screech? (EW! At times I am SO glad my mother is a totally chilled and relaxed muggle fan of the HP books and movies!)

"she came out and immediately spotted Ron chatting up a pretty black-haired witch at the bar. His expressive hand gestures gave away the topic of their conversation. She loved Ron, but she couldn't wait for the day when he grew weary of telling the Great Gringott's Escape story to every witch with working ears." - As much as I liked their freeing that poor abused and blind Gringotts dragon, I would tire of hearing the constant re-telling by Ron, who is not by any means the best storyteller or the trio, PDQ.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was just utterly lovely. I've never liked Hermione and Ron together and have always thought her and ...well...just about anyone else would make a better

I've always loved the thought of her and Harry together. Her and Draco too actually since I've read her and Snape or Lucius or Theo...hmmm...I just like reading about HP with Hermione as the heroine I guess. *smirks* But, when I was first reading HP, I thought Hermione and Harry would end up together. I love both their characters soooo much. I haven't read much of them together and this fic was just perfect! Thank you!
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hehe, I love how you ended this with Ron hitting up a random witch at a ball. It is just perfect, for some reason.

This was amazing. Back before the fourth book came out, my friends and I all argued who Hermione would end up with, and my friend Amber and I were all for Harry and Hermione. This was a great way to accomplish that, I think. _