Reviews for Essence
ShamelessSpocker chapter 34 . 7/17/2010
Great chapter! I love me some hurt!Jim and soothing!Spock. And their bond goes beyond anything anyone could ever hope for in a couple. Your line, "Jim's smile could have lit up space itself" made my heart swell. You're such an excellent writer, thank you so much for updating and I'm glad to hear you're hearing from your muse some more!
GothicCheshire chapter 34 . 7/17/2010
Yay, update. Wonderful ones too. And of course we don't mind if you need to take a break. Especially when this kind of thing is the reward for patience.

Insanity Signing OFF!
GothicCheshire chapter 33 . 7/6/2010
Take your time, your readers shall be patient *nod nod* That said, lovely update. Poor Jim and his bears...and Tarsus... Gah. Where on earth would he be without Spock...and McCoy.

Insanity Signing OFF!
Kobato00 chapter 33 . 7/5/2010
the first two were sad, poor Jim, good thing that he has someone to help him and get him up.

And you totally scared me with the last one, good thing that McCoy is the best doctor in the Universe.

Love ya' and Read you soon

(good luck with the move of apartment)
Blip-chan chapter 33 . 7/5/2010
The first two made me sniffle and the second made me giggle AND gasp! Your job is well done! XD

As for slow updating, don't fret. We, your readers, love you anyways!
snivellushinihami chapter 33 . 7/5/2010
I love your story! is great greetings! :DDDD
aomoa chapter 33 . 7/5/2010
Oh...wow..Spock sure was violent in the last one...
DapperDestruction chapter 33 . 7/5/2010
Yay! That was very good! Well, not yay... It was sad (as I wanted haha) but it was very good! I like that you used part of my name (even if it was unintentional) for the first part, "Destruction". That made me smile. Haha.

And "Beast" was good, too!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 33 . 7/5/2010
Aww! Great job with these three words! I've always wondered if Jim had flashbacks from Tarsus IV, and now you've written an excellent example of when he would. And "Beast" had me worried but it's all good, Dr. McCoy can patch up anything! I sincerely hope you have a great move and that your new apartment is beautiful and the students don't drive you nuts! (I live in a college town too.) Take care of yourself and I'll be patiently waiting for more from you!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 33 . 7/4/2010
hahah nice job i loved it great job just perfect
aomoa chapter 32 . 6/27/2010
"Oh wait.

He's adorable. "

Yes, yes, he is. xD Ah, sleepy!Jim and hesitant!Spock are my favorite...:)

-HAna
Inumaru12 chapter 32 . 6/27/2010
yes, adorable jim is adorable. XD Anyway, great job. I think I like Closure the best. :D
l-girl chapter 32 . 6/27/2010
very nice, very nice indeed. :D
ShamelessSpocker chapter 32 . 6/27/2010
Wow, another home run! Great job with this story, I can't describe to you how much I love it. I can sense Spock's hesitation about bonding he and Jim irrevocably, and that makes the fact that he does it all that much more special. Frank is an asshole and doesn't need to live! I was glad Spock intervened. And Spock finding peace in Jim, that was my favorite. I'll have to check out that site you plugged because it sounds perfect for me! You've blown my mind yet again, congratulations!
Maranni123 chapter 32 . 6/27/2010
XD Dear Lord, that was so cute and adorable. Seriously, fluff overload but I'm loving every moment of it!

Once again my friend, a wonderful chapter! I can't pick out a favorite because I loved them all. :D "Junction" was adorable with Spock being all nervous, "Closure" was amazing cause Spock defended his mate (though I want to kill Frank now), and "Calm" was just so peaceful and calming, I love it. :D

All in all, a simply amazing chapter. XD I can't wait for your next update! 10/10!

P.S: My internet has been down but it's back up and I'll send the chapter to you later tonight. ;D
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »