Reviews for Essence
Doni chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
Terrible, but incredibly done.
Doni chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
So sad. Nicely done, though.
Doni chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Poor them. Well done.
Doni chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Very sweet.
Doni chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
I love it just as much a second time.
Doni chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Nicely done.
Doni chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
These are really beautifully done.
Doni chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh, I have the feeling I'm going to love these...
Yukaido chapter 39 . 4/21/2011
What a bittersweet ending. I feel like I really could feel what Jim was feeling, sadness to be leaving the Enterprise behind, but still moving forward to something happy. I really loved reading this story, I was fangirling and squeaking so much of the time, one chapter even brought me nearly to tears ("Without", that was so sad! I had to take a break after one of the other chapters too with just how emotionally intense it got). I also want to say real quick, that the song "Love Me Tender" was perfect in my mind for the chapter with the wedding, because I know if from "Princess Diaries 2", which has Chris Pine in it. I'm considering sketching that scene now. Again, awesome story, and I'm really glad that I get to be the 400th reviewer, it was one of my goals even though this story is completed.
Yukaido chapter 33 . 4/21/2011
"Can we not run into anymore big crazy bear things? I don't think that they like me."

That was so totally a Pine!Kirk line if ever I did hear one. XD
Yukaido chapter 26 . 4/20/2011
Ok, I just about died of all the cuteness in this chapter. (squeals again) Especially "Situating". It was just so-so-so perfect! Lovely job with both their characterizations and the plot lines, I'm really adoring this fanfic!
Yukaido chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
...I WANT HIM. Sovik was just so precious! I'm really glad this isn't going to be the only chapter he makes an appearance in. :D
Yukaido chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
D-d'awwwwwwwwww! This chapter was soooo cauuuuuuuute! Jim wanting Spock to pick him up was perhaps the most adorable image I have ever had. Really great job, can't wait to keep reading these!
GlassAngel chapter 39 . 3/13/2011
I don't think I can really convey how much I loved this fic-all the separate stories for each word were so well-done that it kept it fresh, even after so many different words. The arcs were great, too, especially the arc with the kids (who are SO ADORABLE, by the way!), and they added a lot by adding some continuance throughout the different chapters. Plus your writing is absolutely wonderful, which just made it that much more enjoyable to read. Loved this, and I really hope you write more for the fandom!
sieghartlover chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I love this story so much! You do a really amazing job projecting Spock's tenderness, but not to a point to where it's unbelievable, even for Jim. These past few chapters have left me on the edge a lot of the time, and after the whole terrifying ordeal is over I find myself nearly as relieved as Spock and Mccoy! You are a really talented writer, and after i finish this I'm going to go look at your other works and read those too! Keep writing!1
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »