Reviews for The Garrus Vakarian list
Lekkain chapter 1 . 6/25
1st chapter and I'm already dying! Nice job!
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Garrus Vakarian never needed to find himself. This is a good thing, as no universe could handle having two of him within it.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Someone remembered how Silver Age Superman *knew* people were reading about him in a comic book.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/23/2016
Mur...
MitzvahRose chapter 13 . 1/22/2016
I... Good Lord what the hell did I just read? Legion... Who am I kidding? A surprising amount of these made me burst out laughing! Or at least chuckle. ;) *Is laughing while writing this*
Heh, that's it, I have to suggest one! XD

Mordin added this to the list after seeing the "had sex with Shepard" one:
No Turian injests while having sex with a levo-based life form... It is a good thing Garrus Vakarian is not a regular Turian.
Taco man chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
That last one was just plain magic.
GaussFrigate chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
All letters in this must be changed to Garrus Vakarian.
neogoki chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Chuck Norris has switched his species, guess what he is now?
Tobythegoodguy chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Masseffect321 chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
Funniest thing I've read in nearly 2 years tad late on reading it but made my day that's for sure.
viveca galas chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
I am trying to find out who wrote the words to garrus vakarian it sounds like they were describing me. I ran into so many stuff just by searching the word vacarian, found vakarian and I am stunned I would like to write about it in my book pls reply
MrRoMaGi chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Turian-Archangel chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
I jave to say I absolutely loved this one. It was very entertaining. Would be cool if you could do a number two lol. Loved the other characters reactions to the jokes as well. Added a ton of personality.
Animefreak Amii chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
THAT WAS LIKE THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! I LOVE IT! SO FUNNY! :)
Random person chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
"EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!"
"...lol"