Reviews for Fate Anew
Platinumsabr chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I cannot express in words how disappointed I am that this hasn't been updated in so long. I know recently the Bleach manga has been...for lack of a better word...sucking, hardcore, but wow, I love this angle.

This, my friend, is awesome.

No annoying spelling mistakes, nice use of grammar and formatting...and an interesting plot! My criteria has been filled, and I'm glad I chose to read this even though it was only one chapter. I was tempted just to skip over it simply because it hasn't been updated in so long, but it had two of my favorite characters in it, so I had to read it. I'm so glad I did.

I can't help but plead that you-CLICHE ALERT!-update soon.

Thank you very much for a riveting, well-written, and new take on the very first chapter of Bleach. Well done.
blackwind-hurricane chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
good story

It has great potential, as I am sure you must have heard from other people...

also, I like your writing style.

just a q: how far do you inted to take this? as it seems to be a remake of chapter/episode one. Are you gonna remake the full series, or do you have any other plans?

keeup up the good work!

looking forward to the next chapter.

Strike Justice chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loving this. Please update it soon.
zecross chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
wow its really like the first chapter of the manga, the only difference is the heroine is soifon and zangetsu already used by ichigo,

now if its like you said in the end, hope chapter 2 and after, different from the manga, i will look foward for it, update soon
KuroiTori-sama chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ummm, how to put this...

That was bloody-damn awesome!

No, wait. That's not right.

It's awesomeness was on a biblical scale!

I never saw anything like this, and I read most of the Ichio x Soifon stories. Heck I never even thought about a possibility that something like this COULD be written. It never even crossed my mind. And to be written so well...

Guess it just goes to show that the author is a pure genius in it's most absolute form. (thumbs up!)

I looked up your voting poll (I voted of the canon version (Byakuya & Renji)). Might be fun to use her skills in martial arts to fight back at first, since most likely wont be petrified that easily (at least until she sees Byakuya XD).

So... One last thing for me to say left...

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! MY KINGDOM FOR AN UPDATE! (Somewhere, Shakespeare must be turning in his grave... XD)

(PS: Your real name wouldn't happen to be Tite Kubo, would it?)

blackout2010 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This story has got a lot of potential. Choosing Soifon to be the leading lady is a very unexpected choice, but in the long run she may actually be more fitting then rukia. In the fact that she isn't as sheltered as rukia, since she actually knows martial arts and has more combat experience she would have a little less difficulty fighting hollows and keigo and maybe Chizuru off.

This would also allow her to becoming acquantineces with some of ichigo's friends. I.E. Ichigo: Her partener as of now, Chad: teaching him a better style, Tatsuki: for her martial arts.

I also enjoy the idea that you didn't cause unusual or unexplainable occurances. She would have more strength than rukia so, Ichigo would get more power, hence zangetsu.

I read at the end Urahara will not be directly interacting with her, so my question is I suppose "will soifon have the gigai that contains the hogyoku or will you come up with something entirely new or different?" I'm asking this because this will affect, what charges are brought forth against her by SS, as well as who will come after her (she is a captain).

Now turning the spotlight unto Ichigo. So far everything is good with him. He will need to be trained by urahara to get hollow powers UNLESS you plan to have Aizen be killed at the end of the SS arc, finishing the story, otherwise he will be getting his ass kicked by the arrancars and even before than he might die because of byakuya since Hichigo did interfere to save him.

In terms of how you should progress through the story, I suggest only having a few training sessions with soifon, grand fisher, and the awakening of Orihime and Chad. I would suggest that you skip the mod soul kon and hollow bait incidents becuase if you try to replay litteraly everything that has happened you will never finish this story, However you can have in-passing references to the incidents to show it still happen.

I am also going to commend you on the fact that it will be...intrest at first for Ichigo and Soifon, friends next, than attractition, and finally love. I've seen more frequently that most go straight to infatuation, and that isn't always the case. It's refreshing to see someone take realistically and slowly carve out their feeling for each other.

Anyway I hope you read this review and that it can help you out becuase I like IchiSoi myself personally. I hope you update this story in the near future, because it's very well done in my opinion.

Good luck with writing this thing and hope you take our reviews in stride keep it up!

Blackout2010 Out!
wrong light chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
A wonderful idea. Not to worry you wrote everyone perfectly in character. Keep up the good work.
timedrake33 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
well i though i would never find a rewrite put new charters into new place but low and behold here we go i most deftly going to fallow this please keep this up
Iceflame55 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Interesting. Looking forward to more :)
Ralmidaz chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This story is awesome

I love the idea of having the story rewritten with SoiFon replacing Rukia, however i definitely agree with Rhea that you need to condense and maybe skip some parts of the Manga.

Ummmmmm well cause SoiFon is a captain im annoyed at how she was defeated so easily but i guess you can claim it was all just distractions and sealed powers etc.

When SoiFon gets taken back to soul society for her crimes im guessing you gonna have to change that around.

Also can you get her to meet Yoruichi early on, if she does go to see Urahara at any stage that is.

I guess Ichigo's gotta get trained by Urahara at some stage if you wanna have him get his hollow powers.

I really like that your going for a Attraction at first sight instead of Love because that will move the romance along at a slower rate.

I really wanna see what happens when Soi starts going to school with Ichigo, i don't see her having as many problems as Rukia learning about the living world an im sure that she would beat up Keigo for hitting on her instead of Ichigo doing it, though you may have him do it for romance sake.

SoiFon to me doesn't seem the type to willingly sleep in a closet so maybe there should be a fight over sleeping arrangements.

Thx Tom
Cirucci2.0 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i like it are you going to continue it
dthegrimm chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
A very well done story thus far. I like the interaction between Soifon and Ichigo. Keep up the great work.
Blodh Skolir chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Interesting scenario you have devised here, I look forward to seeing more of this sort of material. Also, I just realised that both SoiFon and Rukia were quite small (completely irrelevant, but whatever). If I might be so bold, to lessen the amount of chapters of the story I would mainly focus on Ichigo, only actually dedicating time to his friends when something important happens, such as A) they unlock their powers or B) they're with Ichigo at the time. Just a suggestion from one of many humble readers.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
great start i can't wait for the next update.
Houkaru Kisaragi chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
It will be great if you update this. This is a great story. SoifonXIchigo!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »